Indiana Babies
Options

toddler play shoes

what do you have your toddler wear to the park?  audrey has a pair of shoes with a sole similar to that of a tennis shoe (kinda), but it they had an elasticky band with a bow across the top.  they are from old navy and already done for.  there's no way they are going to make it through the summer.  plus they don't stay on her feet and she's constantly getting mulch in her shoes.

so my question is what are toddlers supposed to wear?  i know sandals are out and the fashionista in me doesn't wanna go with a standard tennis shoe.  everytime i think i find a shoe that might work - i realize it doesn't come in her size (8). 

any suggestions?

Re: toddler play shoes

• Options
    About two days ago we got DS some "sandals" at target.  They are the kind that are closed in the front but are still open enough so his little feet wont get all sweaty. I'm guessing they would have something similar for girls too. They are the oshkosh brand that target sells and were only about $16
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Unfortunately, I have no suggestions. Jocelyn literally will agree to wear about 1 out of every 7 pairs of shoes we buy her. She throws a serious tantrum if we try to make her wear a pair she doesn't approve of. I've resorted to only buying shoes from OUAC because I refuse to buy any more brand new shoes that she'll never wear. So usually she just wears tennis shoes of some sort. Definitely not a cute look with a dress!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"