Indiana Babies
Options

Slow

Wow! this post is soooo slow.  Where is everyone?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Slow

• Options

i'm here now. i can't post during the day b/c of work (i teach kindergarten).  so generally i can only bump at night and the weekends. that is until summer and my maternity leave! wahoo! 

how are you?

• Options
    Doing good :) I can totally understand your busy schedule.  I'm a stay at home mom, so checking in on the bump is always a good distraction/ good way to take a break at times
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageandiandlou:
    I'm a stay at home mom, so checking in on the bump is always a good distraction/ good way to take a break at times

i was the same way when i was on maternity leave. i was always desperate for someone to post! it's harder for me to post now that i'm back at work but i always get on at night. sometimes i don't post because i don't want to monopolize the board! :) 

• Options
    imagemarleysmom:

imageandiandlou:
    I'm a stay at home mom, so checking in on the bump is always a good distraction/ good way to take a break at times

i was the same way when i was on maternity leave. i was always desperate for someone to post! it's harder for me to post now that i'm back at work but i always get on at night. sometimes i don't post because i don't want to monopolize the board! :) 

ha!  i've been having lots of posts pop into my head, but i was afraid of being a PW!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"