New Hampshire Babies
Options

Looking for a good OBGYN in Nashua

I just found out I am pregnant.  I also just found out my doctor doesn't deliver babies.  Does anyone know of a good OBGYN in the Nashua, NH area?  I would prefer a woman but I would go to a man if he is great.  Any suggestions???

Re: Looking for a good OBGYN in Nashua

• Options

I go to Evergreen Women's Health Clinic in Nashua.  My OBGYN is Rebecca Green, and her husband Alan is also an OBGYN there.  They work with Southern New Hampshire Medical Center for deliveries.  In my case, Dr. Green wasn't on call when I went into labor so I ended up having a different doctor handle the delivery but then Dr. Green came in the next day to check in. 

I would definitely recommend them - the nurse practitioners there are great as well, I often see Bev Kennedy if Dr. Green isn't available.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Congratulations!

I HIGHLY recommend Women's Care of Nashua, at SNHMC.  Dr Maynard, Dr Martinez, and Nurse Flaherty are all great. Maynard is my ob and Martinez was on-call at the time and delivered my daughter. Great office with friendly nurses too.

Abbie 6/6/10 and DD#2 due 2/20/13
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageLGar:

Congratulations!

I HIGHLY recommend Women's Care of Nashua, at SNHMC.  Dr Maynard, Dr Martinez, and Nurse Flaherty are all great. Maynard is my ob and Martinez was on-call at the time and delivered my daughter. Great office with friendly nurses too.

I second this.  Dr. Maynard and the rest of the staff are fantastic.  Yes
    PhotobucketLilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"