High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

Bed-Rest Mamas Daily Check-In ~ THURSDAY ~

This thread is for any mama on bed-rest, in any form. We are stuck home or in the hospital, in a bed or on our couches, and could use the support of each other to make it through this time in order to get to a healthy baby. We all know how hard bed-rest is and we wish everyone a healthy pregnancy!!!! Anyone is welcome to join, and anyone can start this daily thread. Just copy and paste this paragraph and info lines below if you get here and the thread has yet to start for that day. Feel free to give us updates about your condition. Be sure to check out the links to our member and resource list below.

Name: username (real name: optional)
Due: mth dy
Began bed-rest: mm/dd
Type: modified, strict, hospital, etc.
Reason: PROM, IC, PIH, pre-e, etc.

imagePLEASE NOTE:

Welcome new mamas: schmoodle and tigers413 (cleo)

imageQuestion of the Day: Thrilling Thursday: Do you find that baby responds to certain voices or sounds throughout the day?

If you have any updates, upcoming appointments, or anything else to say, let us know!

Bed-rest check-in member list

Bed-rest check-in resource list

Paradise Rest up motionless mamas!

Nutmeg, cilantro, sage, mint, thyme... these are a few of my favorite things! Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest! We have four children; one left us too soon.

Re: Bed-Rest Mamas Daily Check-In ~ THURSDAY ~

• Options

Name: Jessyka (Thomas2013)

Due: June 2011 

Began bed-rest: April 13

Type: Strict

Reason: Early contractions reason unknown. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    QOTD- LO responds to music and the sound of our dogs barking. I don't know if it means she likes these sounds or if she hates them.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just wanted to check in and say hi. I am so glad that the check in is still going on and you're all doing well. It is nice to see those tickers that are no longer under 30 weeks. Keep hanging on and I wish you all the best!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageFemmeNat01:
    I just wanted to check in and say hi. I am so glad that the check in is still going on and you're all doing well. It is nice to see those tickers that are no longer under 30 weeks. Keep hanging on and I wish you all the best!

Natasha!

It's great to 'hear' from you. I hope you and yours are doing well. As long as I'm able, the check-in will go on. However, my time is drawing nigh and so I'm looking for another bumpie so that the check-in can continue.

Looking forward to hearing from you again!

Nutmeg, cilantro, sage, mint, thyme... these are a few of my favorite things! Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest! We have four children; one left us too soon.
  • Options

Thanks for adding me!

QOTD: So far I don't think baby's movements are triggered by certain things but it's still kind of early. She definitely has active periods of the day though. When I was pregnant with my son he always moved a ton when my husband came home from work and he heard his voice which I thought was so sweet.

No updates for me yet, but I have my next appt on Monday and will have my cervix checked and hoping it is much longer than this week!

*** It's funny because I'm fat ***
  • Options

QOD:  LO responds to me cheering when we are watching a soccer game!  He starts kicking a lot :)

Updates:  MIL sent me a care package today of a bunch of fiction books she thought I'd enjoy and some of those lisa frank arts and crafts projects lol, I love it!

Marriage is not just spiritual communion, it is also remembering to take out the trash.
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

11/2013- Diagnosed with stage 4 endometriosis
    07/2014- emergency surgery to remove hemorrhaging cyst first RE missed, removed endo from fallopian tubes, hsg done, d&c performed to remove polyphs in uterus, femvue done, put on dexamethasone and metformin
    08/2014- miscarriage, second RE refuses to mark down in charts, switch again
    03/2016- IUI #1, waiting for results on April 17
  • Options

Hi, just wanted to add myself to your list.

Name: MrsGoody (Ellie)

Due:  May 30

Began bedrest: 4/04 (at 32 weeks exactly)

Type: Hospital, I'm allowed to get up to use the bathroom and shower, that's about it

Reason: Water broke at home on Monday April 4th at 32 weeks.  I am in the hospital hoping to make it to 34 weeks (which will be Monday, April 18th), at which point I will be induced.

Ellie, mommy to Kate (4.20.06), Andrew (3.18.08) & Natalie (4.19.11), born at 34w1d Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

QOTD:  I don't think LO responds to anything in particular.  He/She seems to be most active before and after I eat though.

Update:  Had a good appt today.  Gained 1 pound.  Everything as it should be.  But, she gave me no let up on the bed rest, including no pass for my dinner event next week.  She told me she wants me horizontal all the time - no sitting in chairs or recliners even - until I'm at least 35 weeks.  Yikes. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"