Trying to Get Pregnant

Re: **Baboo**

• Options

::butts in::

Good Morning lilpumpkin & baboo

::butts out::

<3 Tons of love and hugs to Ricola & Baby Alex <3 <br> MySweetBaboo, IRL friend, always rooting for Baboo #2, love ya girl!<3 <br> 7.7.11 BFP | 3.19.12 EDD | 3.14.12 Baby Girl's BDay
    | Purse Blog |
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Good morning, ladies!

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Good morning lovelies!!! I need some coffee!

I need symptom updates from Punky and Ricola! Stick out tongue

Lilpumpkin, nice temp rise this am! I cannot wait to see what your temps do in the next few days!

My Little
  • Options
    I know huh!!! I can't wait either!! Fingers crossed!! How's the heat wave Smile
  • Options

So far I have dull cramps that come and go as they please and yesterday I was real gassy Embarrassed  I couldn't even blame the progesterone supps cause I just started them yesterday!

I like the rise in your temps Ricola! 

<3 Tons of love and hugs to Ricola & Baby Alex <3 <br> MySweetBaboo, IRL friend, always rooting for Baboo #2, love ya girl!<3 <br> 7.7.11 BFP | 3.19.12 EDD | 3.14.12 Baby Girl's BDay
    | Purse Blog |
  • Options
    imagepunkymama:

So far I have dull cramps that come and go as they please and yesterday I was real gassy Embarrassed  I couldn't even blame the progesterone supps cause I just started them yesterday!

Thanks, love!

My phantom symptoms are in full force, too. Gassy, crampy and I even felt a bit nauseaus yesterday, but all that is most probably due to the Prometrium and being hungry Stick out tongue Oh, this morning I woke up and my boobs are hurting on the sides. I am totally over-analyzing every little thing this month and will most probably be pretty crushed this time next week.

How are you lovely ladies doing?

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Options

Oooh, good signs punky!! Fingers crossed for the mass exodus to continue.

Ricola, very nice temp rise. I checked first thing this am while I was waiting on my monitor to read and remembered you were on central time! lol

lilpumpkin- I'm hanging in there, they are bad though. lol.

My Little
  • Options
    imageMySweetBaboo:

Ricola, very nice temp rise. I checked first thing this am while I was waiting on my monitor to read and remembered you were on central time! lol

I did the same thing, DOH!  I should remember that by now.

| Purse Blog |
  • Options
  • Options
    imageKathy4678:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Good morning Kathyyyyyy! I sure missed you yesterday! How did lunch go? :)

My Little
  • Options

Lunch was good...a lot of anxiety about what to wear so that I didn't look like I had my neck slashed. Tongue Tied

But it was fine and I got over it eventually.

One of my college friends is coming for lunch today. Woot!

photo dune-1-1.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imageKathy4678:

Lunch was good...a lot of anxiety about what to wear so that I didn't look like I had my neck slashed. Tongue Tied

But it was fine and I got over it eventually.

One of my college friends is coming for lunch today. Woot!

::lightly tackles Kathy in excitement:: 

Kaaatthhhhyyy!!!  Miss you, love!  I feel like I haven't "talked" to you in forever.  I hope you enjoy your lunch!!!

| Purse Blog |
  • Options
    imageRicola:
    imagepunkymama:

Thanks, love!

My phantom symptoms are in full force, too. Gassy, crampy and I even felt a bit nauseaus yesterday, but all that is most probably due to the Prometrium and being hungry Stick out tongue Oh, this morning I woke up and my boobs are hurting on the sides. I am totally over-analyzing every little thing this month and will most probably be pretty crushed this time next week.

NO NEGATIVITY up in here!! ;)

I am good today, very tired today, really looking forward to the weekend. Not a lot planned, but I do have some housekeeping and re-decorating to do, plus I have to do some Easter Bunny shopping.

You guys have any fun plans? 

My Little
  • Options
    imagepunkymama:
    imageMySweetBaboo:

I did the same thing, DOH!  I should remember that by now.

LOL! I always feel a bit behind in the morning...like right now I would love to stay here and chat, but have to leave to go to work. Booh! But I'll catch up with you all later Big Smile

Hi Kathy! ::waves:: Good to see you, sweetie!

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Options
    imageMySweetBaboo:

I am good today, very tired today, really looking forward to the weekend. Not a lot planned, but I do have some housekeeping and re-decorating to do, plus I have to do some Easter Bunny shopping.

Hehehehe, okay. Thanks for the babydust! *cough*

SOunds like a busy weekend for you! I can't believe it's almost Easter, that just crept up on me this year.

We have not much planned. MH's last soccer game of the spring season is this Sunday and we'll have a cook out afterward with all the families. One of his soccer friends is adopting (right now fostering) 3 little girls and they have one of their own...I offered to help watch them, so they can come watch the game, too. We'll see how that goes! :-)

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Options
    Hi friends!! I'm stalking those of you in the 2ww and crossing my fingers! I hope you're all doing well. I miss you guys! xoxoxo
    TTC since 04/2010
    Ovarian cancer survivor
    DH= low motility
    2/9/11 lap & hysteroscopy- uterine polyp & scar tissue removed
    3/25/11 IUI#1= BFP m/c; D&C at 7w3d (Trisomy 16)
    IUIs #2, #3, #4 and #5= BFNs
    Onto IVF #1= BFN
    FET 4/6/12= 2 extended blasts transferred, with one hatching
    Beta 1= 607; Beta 2= 1,564; Beta 3= 24,439; Beta 4= over 64,000
    First u/s on 5/10= TWINS! Heartbeats 158 and 160!
    It's a boy and a girl!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    My Blog
    Huge congrats to my beautiful BFPB lmj8284, due June 2012!
    "When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." -FDR
  • Options
    I'm so excted to see all of you in the 2ww together!! Will be easy to stalk you all later. hee hee
    photo dune-1-1.jpg
  • Options

imagesteff13914:
    Hi friends!! I'm stalking those of you in the 2ww and crossing my fingers! I hope you're all doing well. I miss you guys! xoxoxo

Hi Steff!!!! How are you feeling??! Miss you too! xoxoxo

My Little
  • Options

Baboo I need to start working on my Clomid badge.

photo dune-1-1.jpg
  • Options
    imageMySweetBaboo:
    imageRicola:
    imagepunkymama:

Thanks, love!

Im doing that mud run on Saturday!! It is suppose to pour rain...so I should be extra filthy by the time I am done!! I tired to call you this morning...had a total break down after Ben's therapy yesterday and am still feeling defeated. Im moving to Atlanta!!! ( lol....not really but I kind of wish I was).

What's the Easter bunny bringing C?? I am so excited about Easter and the fact the my kid is going to look like Orville Redenbacher!!

• Options
    Ricola...your temps do look good!! Fingers crossed!! And good luck this weekend : )
  • Options

imagesteff13914:

Thanks, steff, I miss you, too, but am so happy that you got to move on! Cute how you told your family, by the way (yes, I am stalking you Wink)

imagelilpumpkin0729:
    Ricola...your temps do look good!! Fingers crossed!! And good luck this weekend : )

Thank you! Good luck for the mud run, too! Smile

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Options

Steff!  Love that badge in your siggy!  Miss you.

I have a bridal shower to go to on Saturday and then after that pick up some party supplies for a bachelorette party next Saturday.  I think Sunday will be a chore day of laundry and grocery shopping.

lilpumpkin, good luck!  The weather is like 70% rain on Saturday adn I think some thunder,  again Tongue Tied

| Purse Blog |
  • Options
    imageKathy4678:

Baboo I need to start working on my Clomid badge.

YES! I can't wait to see what you come up with, I will work on one too...I have some ideas. LOL. Your slogan is the best!

My Little
  • Options
    imagepunkymama:

I have a bridal shower to go to on Saturday and then after that pick up some party supplies for a bachelorette party next Saturday.  I think Sunday will be a chore day of laundry and grocery shopping.

lilpumpkin, good luck!  The weather is like 70% rain on Saturday adn I think some thunder,  again Tongue Tied

I know!!! I think it is suppose to be be beautiful tomorrow and Sunday!! Go figure!!! It should be interesting : )

• Options
    imagelilpumpkin0729:
    imageMySweetBaboo:
    imageRicola:
    imagepunkymama:

Thanks, love!

Im doing that mud run on Saturday!! It is suppose to pour rain...so I should be extra filthy by the time I am done!! I tired to call you this morning...had a total break down after Ben's therapy yesterday and am still feeling defeated. Im moving to Atlanta!!! ( lol....not really but I kind of wish I was).

What's the Easter bunny bringing C?? I am so excited about Easter and the fact the my kid is going to look like Orville Redenbacher!!

:( I must have left my phone in the car, I will go get it, but I'll call you on the way home. What happened?

I'm not sure yet what the EB is bringing, Spring clothes for sure. Maybe some barbies, she has just started exhibiting imaginitive play, so something along those lines.  She is getting the soundtrack from Cinderella, they didn't have them at xmas, but found them so that arrived last week and I am thinking about a Prince Charming barbie to go with her cinderella barbie but I need to decide and order if that is what I am going to do! :) What about Ben? He will be adorable! I'm glad you are doing the bow tie afterall, I need to see a pip! lol

My Little
  • Options
    imagelilpumpkin0729:
    imagepunkymama:

I know!!! I think it is suppose to be be beautiful tomorrow and Sunday!! Go figure!!! It should be interesting : )

Yes, I think you might need to hose yourself off before going into the house, lol!

| Purse Blog |
  • Options

Everything was a problem. He is not crawling..."its a problem"...he is not moving himslef into and out of positions..."its a problem" and offered no solutions. Here I was thinking my kid is doing great and she made me feel awful. I am so frustrated with the lack of services he gets!!

Sound like C is going to have a good Easter. Im not sure what he is getting. I may get him one of those books from Hallmark where you can record yourself reading the story. They have "Guess How Much I love You". I love that book.

He will wear the bowtie for his Nana's photos then that crap is coming off!!

• Options
    imagepunkymama:
    imagelilpumpkin0729:
    imagepunkymama:

What about getting in my car to drive home!!! Its going to be trashed!!! LOL!!

Yes, I think you might need to hose yourself off before going into the house, lol!

What about driving home!! My car is going to be trashed!! LOL

• Options
    imagelilpumpkin0729:

Everything was a problem. He is not crawling..."its a problem"...he is not moving himslef into and out of positions..."its a problem" and offered no solutions. Here I was thinking my kid is doing great and she made me feel awful. I am so frustrated with the lack of services he gets!!

Sound like C is going to have a good Easter. Im not sure what he is getting. I may get him one of those books from Hallmark where you can record yourself reading the story. They have "Guess How Much I love You". I love that book.

He will wear the bowtie for his Nana's photos then that crap is coming off!!

Ummm, Charley didn't start crawling or get up on all fours and rock until 8 or 9 months. I never worried about her milestones, even though other kids were ahead of her, she is learning at her own pace.

I can't believe she didn't offer suggestions. I will call you on the way home to discuss. Is he sitting up? Pulling up? What kinds of exercises are they having you do with him (as in assisting him with pulling up, feeling around for furniture, etc.)

I'm sorry sweetie, don't get discouraged, they all learn at their own pace. He is still a baby for goodness sakes and boys are notoriously slower paced than girls.

My Little
  • Options
    imagelilpumpkin0729:

What about driving home!! My car is going to be trashed!! LOL

Oh hell I didn't even think about that...You are going to need some old blankets or sheets to layer the car with.  I'll be thinking of you on Sat!

| Purse Blog |
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"