June 2011 Moms

Reef flip flops

I know there have been several discussions on here about Reef flip flops and how comfy they are. I've never owned a pair but am looking to buy some.  Does anyone have a recommendation on a specific style? I found some Reefs at my local mall and they were really thin and flimsy (not much more substantial than my Old Navy flip flops, really). I'm looking at these and thinking that they may be more supportive.  Thoughts from you Reef fans out there?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Reef flip flops

• I have those exact ones and love them.
  • Those are them!  I had the same pair of Reef flip flops for.....wait for it...........over ten years.  For flip flops!  And I wore them a LOT!!  I only got rid of them (exchanged for a new pair!) b/c I felt like it was time to get new ones, haha.  I got the exact same, too!  :-) 

They do have ones with smaller, thinner straps that are plastic.  Those are not the same!!  The ones with the wide cloth straps are amazing! 

• Loading the player...
  • I LOVE my reef's, to be exact i have them on now! I buy a new pair every year and where my last years for old! i have the thicker ones, with the 1" cloth strap in black, they are called the "sandy" they have a nice arch support to them. i get my at von maur $25- but i know amazon has them & scheels. lots of places i bet.
  • Awesome! Thanks, ladies. I'm going to have to order them. I think they'll be soooo worth the $19 investment.
  • I have those exact pair and have had them for probably 4 years now (they even stood up to my Lab chewing on them). They are the best flip flops and worth the investment!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I also have the same pair (but I can't find them this year - I think a cat hid them!!) and love them.  I've had them since sometime in college - at least 7 years ago!
  • Love those!
  • imageSarah120509:
    I have those exact ones and love them.

Yes this. i have 2 in different colors

• I have a pair like that with the thicker straps. I have more pairs with the thinner strap though. I like both. I like the thinner strap because I think they look cuter and can pull them off more with cute outfits and not just casually.
    ~Chelsea~
    image"">imageimage
  • imagecvl105:
    I have a pair like that with the thicker straps. I have more pairs with the thinner strap though. I like both. I like the thinner strap because I think they look cuter and can pull them off more with cute outfits and not just casually.

This.  I love them all, though.  Something to be said about a flip-flop with arch support.   

Lilypie - (JzKZ) Lilypie - (DgGJ)

• I just recently bought these in Pewter...

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dshoes&field-keywords=reef+butter

They are very comfortable, far from flimsy, and I love the color.

• imageamberpro:

imagecvl105:
    I have a pair like that with the thicker straps. I have more pairs with the thinner strap though. I like both. I like the thinner strap because I think they look cuter and can pull them off more with cute outfits and not just casually.

This.  I love them all, though.  Something to be said about a flip-flop with arch support.   

Do the thinner-strapped ones have arch support, though? They felt awfully "flat" to me when I tried a pair on.

• I have these exact ones in black and brown!  I love them!  They are the very best flip flop and can with stand pretty much anything.  They last for years too!  One tip that I didn't see posted was that you can throw them in the wash machine too!  :)
  • imagelynn97:
    imageamberpro:

imagecvl105:

I believe they do. I mean, I think they're the same flip flop, just thinner straps. I wear the *** out of mine when it's warm, so mine are pretty worn in....but I believe they do have arch support (before you flatten them out from wearing so much haha).

Do the thinner-strapped ones have arch support, though? They felt awfully "flat" to me when I tried a pair on.

~Chelsea~
    image"">imageimage
  • imagelynn97:
    imageamberpro:

imagecvl105:

Mine do.  I've seen the ones without, but if I'm going to buy flip-flops without arch support, I'm getting them at Target or Old Navy :) 

Lilypie - (JzKZ) Lilypie - (DgGJ)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"