Stay at Home Moms

How Long to Hear From Chacha?

I signed up almost a week ago and have yet to hear back - yes I've checked my junk mail =)

I pm'd my friend who referred me...she said it sounded like all my stuff went through - I entered my SS and tax info on the form and when I went to try and re-sign-up (assuming it didn't go through the first time) my username and password was all there - so it must have went through if the site saved it?

I then emailed Chacha's help line for help with registering and still haven't heard back from them...

Should I sign up again or do you think the site is being slow for whatever reason? Thanks!

Re: How Long to Hear From Chacha?

• i am in the same boat.  i could have wrote this post. i signed up LAST thursday.  i emailed them on monday and still haven't heard anything.  i tried resigning up and it says my email is already in their system. 

i'm not sure what to do either at this point.  but i have heard that it can take over a week sometimes.  so i guess that's our glimmer of hope? lol

• TY for responding!! That gives me hope =) And, I'm glad I'm not alone. I thought I was the ONLY person not hearing from them given all the Chacha posts.

I'm sure we'll something from them by this coming week! I hope.....LOL...

PLMK if you hear anything from them and I'll do the same =D

• Loading the player...
  • sure will do!
  • I signed up on Sunday the 26th and heard back 3 days later on Wednesday the 29th.
  • O.K. hmmm, guess I'll try signing up again...

O.K. I can't =/ It says the system already recognizes my email addy. WTH. Why the delay for us? Yeah, I'm getting bummed.

I also emailed them again this morning (I emailed them a few days ago) and still no response. I wonder what the deal is? 

• no clue. i emailed them again last night after i tried re-registering with a different email address. said the same thing for me. i tried signing in and it doesn't recognize my sign in... i'm getting irritated. so i sent them an email that i couldn't log in...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"