Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

All I want to do is cry today

I should have been going for my 10 week ultrasound to hear the heartbeat today. Instead I'm celebrating one week post D&C. Yay.

I'm stuck at work and all I want is to be in bed in sob myself to sleep. Stupid Halloween. I'm so not feeling festive.

Thanks for letting me vent.

Re: All I want to do is cry today

• Options
    absolutely understandable, and so hard. these 'reminder' dates are so hard. I'm with you today on the wanting to cry. for no reason. just very melancholy today.
    m/c#1 07/16/08 (11 weeks), m/c#2 10/10/08 (8 weeks). and then nothing since except every test possible (no answers). IUI#1 and #2: BFNs Super lucky to be buddies with Peetie. Our out of nowhere, surprise DD born 5/29/2011
  • Options
    I am so sorry about your loss.  Can you leave work and just go home.  Give yourself time to grieve your loss.  (((Hugs)))
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think that's going around today because I'm right there with you. Eleven days post D&E and I want to curl into a ball and cry. I definitely do not want to be here with my pg manager (only 2 wks ahead of me) in pants that make me feel like the Goodyear blimp (lately they all seem to do that). Believe me, you are most certainly not alone in this. I think I may have a glass or six of wine tonight. Then again, that may be asking for trouble. I'm with you though - just want it all to go away. Until then though, I think we're all in this together. Hugs to you!
    First BFP 9/7/08 - D&E at 11 weeks - Baby stopped developing at 6 wks 3 days BFP 12/23/08 - Natural miscarriage 1/6/09 BFP 05/11/09 - Ruptured Ecoptopic 5/23/09 at 5 weeks Our Beautiful Baby Girl arrived June 3, 2010 - She amazes us daily! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I'm sorry.  Today is one week for me too - and I don't want to do anything but sit on the couch and cry.  I wish I could offer you some comfort, but I don't think anything I say will make this any better.  At least, nothing anyone has said to me has worked.

Hugs to everyone.  

• Options
    I am sorry -- Can I cry with you too?  I think this week would have been about my big u/s -- and I did have one afterall.  Not as fun as it should be though. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

if it makes you feel any better, all I have done today is cry - spontaneously at Barnes &  Noble because I was in the pregnancy/childbirth section - then I picked up a book on miscarriages( to make myself feel better? ) and that made me cry even harder - right there in the middle of a busy bookstore! and I continued to cry while getting a latte at Starbucks

sigh

hugs to you !!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"