Military Families
Options

What's The News?!

So I read on a site that they came to an agreement on the spending, that everything is okay now...
IS THIS TRUE???

A lot of us can't afford to not know what's really going on.
Any news helps!!! Thanks ladies!

Re: What's The News?!

• Options
    It's on all the major news websites that a budget was passed.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Thank you, everything seemed so wishy washy that I didn't know what to believe!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageGreenFlamingo7:
    It's on all the major news websites that a budget was passed.
    Not exactly true.  There is a short term spending plan that expires on April 15th.  They still must sign the bill into law. 
  • Options
    NSLNSL member
    imageUsMc*AnGeL:

Thank you, everything seemed so wishy washy that I didn't know what to believe!

Seriously, have you read a news site at all?  This board is not a good place to get accurate information.

• Options

I'm sorry I don't have T.V. And don't sit on the computer all day so I am not subjected to information all the time.
    I did find out about it later because none of the websites I visited where accurate, and had spotty information.

I know now that there is still the possibility of a shutdown if the final bill isn't passed by the 15th.

• Options
    pretty much it seems they're just waiting on the votes from the main issues that they counldn't compromise on- planned parenthood and Obama's health care plan. So we should be ok....i see they already cut my hubby's pay in half....hoping they get that fixed or give us the backpay or something though.....it's ok, i was a wreak about all this crap too.
    Army Wife1 BabyFruit Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    imageEpeter1:
    pretty much it seems they're just waiting on the votes from the main issues that they counldn't compromise on- planned parenthood and Obama's health care plan. So we should be ok....i see they already cut my hubby's pay in half....hoping they get that fixed or give us the backpay or something though.....it's ok, i was a wreak about all this crap too.
    They did not cut your husbands pay in half. It is the way DFAS is doing the accounting for this particular incident. You will see two separate deposits. One for April 1-8 and then for 9-15. Visit the DFAS site for details.
  • Options

imageEpeter1:

https://www.dfas.mil/

There's a huge note in the center of the page addressing this very issue/concern.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageEpeter1:

Yeah they cut it in half BUT they decided to give the full amount of pay just in two different transactions.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"