Babies: 3 - 6 Months

AH! SO is SUCH a tease!

He knows I watch the bank accounts like a hawk, and when I just went and looked online to make sure our budget was being stuck to, I saw a pretty big purchase from zales. I'm gonna strangle him when he gets home, he knows I don't handle anticipation well! Then, you know, he's probably going to get sex, so maybe he'll tell me what he got.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: AH! SO is SUCH a tease!

• But did it fit in the budget?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageHyfagal:
    But did it fit in the budget?

He took it out of the separate savings he has that I put money in for him to blow on whatever, if he had taken it out of checking I would have been pissed.

• Loading the player...
  • imageLordValuemart:

imageHyfagal:

He took it out of the separate savings he has that I put money in for him to blow on whatever, if he had taken it out of checking I would have been pissed.

This is why we put our blow money in cash, so if I happen to swing by GameStop DH won't know before I give him his present.

So... any guesses on what he got you?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageLordValuemart:

imageHyfagal:

That's good. I wouldn't care if it was checking. I see Zales and everything in my mind starts chanting "shiny shiny shiny!"
  • It looks like based on your ticker it's not your anniversary...what is the occasion?Cool
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • imagebethandjoe09:
    imageLordValuemart:

imageHyfagal:

This is why we put our blow money in cash, so if I happen to swing by GameStop DH won't know before I give him his present.

So... any guesses on what he got you?

Eff if I know, that account initially started as his video game budget, so I was surprised when I looked in there and sandwiched in between a couple game stop purchases was Zales. I think he did it on purpose, just to tease me though, because he's a big fat meany head.

• imagejesseandjen:
    It looks like based on your ticker it's not your anniversary...what is the occasion?Cool

Mother's day is the beginning of next month, that's the closest major holiday/event I can think of. Maybe he remembers something I don't, that'd be an effing miracle.

• imageLordValuemart:

imagejesseandjen:
    It looks like based on your ticker it's not your anniversary...what is the occasion?Cool

Mother's day is the beginning of next month, that's the closest major holiday/event I can think of. Maybe he remembers something I don't, that'd be an effing miracle.

Steak and BJ night?
  • imageHyfagal:
    imageLordValuemart:

imagejesseandjen:

Steak and BJ night?

That's every friday for us. We eat our weight in red meat and his sister watches Ronan for a few hours so we can have a sex-a-thon.

• Just make sure he buys the lifetime warranty for all repairs, and that if it has diamonds and a diamond warranty, that you take it in no later than two weeks late for inspections. And if you have issues, pm me and I will help. And you dont know me and I absolutely do not bump from work. Ever.

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

• imageKitiara0364:
    Just make sure he buys the lifetime warranty for all repairs, and that if it has diamonds and a diamond warranty, that you take it in no later than two weeks late for inspections. And if you have issues, pm me and I will help. And you dont know me and I absolutely do not bump from work. Ever.

Ha he learned his lesson about not getting warranties on my valentine's day present, he bought me a necklace from Kay, no warranty, and less than a month later the chain snapped, still need to get a new one.

• imageLordValuemart:

imageKitiara0364:
    Just make sure he buys the lifetime warranty for all repairs, and that if it has diamonds and a diamond warranty, that you take it in no later than two weeks late for inspections. And if you have issues, pm me and I will help. And you dont know me and I absolutely do not bump from work. Ever.

Ha he learned his lesson about not getting warranties on my valentine's day present, he bought me a necklace from Kay, no warranty, and less than a month later the chain snapped, still need to get a new one.

sh!t. That reminds me, I need to get my E-ring inspected ASAP.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

The Nest/Bump sucks and won't let me change my location. I'm in Arkansas, not Florida.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"