Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

4 Trick or treaters WTF...nft

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 4 Trick or treaters WTF...nft

• Options
    I had one group of 6 then a group of 2 little chubby kids with no costume..I could not resist their chubby little faces with their rosey cheeks from being cold..But thats it in my house. Time to call it a night and go get guacamole.
  • Options
    Boo.  We have had 74 so far.  Closing up shop soon. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    that's a big fat zero for us.  i wish we had some though! i passed out candy at work today though, we had some cute kids all dressed up grocery shopping today!
  • Options
    We had about 6. BOO. Now all of this candy to eat! GOOD? BAD?
  • Options
    We only had about 6 or 7, maybe the same as last year.  The candy is piling up around here!
    Mungee and Me
    How is it that my BABY is going to be 3?

BFP-2/25/11; 8 Wk U/S-3/25/11-No HB, measured 6.5 wks; D&C
  • Options

We've had 2 :( 

::unwraps another kitkat::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

We had a ridiculous amount of kids....all the candy is gone! 

I can't get over how many of them didnt say trick or treat OR thank you!!!  okay you don't want to say trick or treat fine...but thank you??? Come on!  We even had some kids open the front freakin door! It amazes me...okay vent over :)

• Options
    I'm
    glad I got mini fruit roll ups so now i'll have them to put in my lunches for a long time.  MM mini fruit by the foots AWESOME.
  • Options

Wow! We ran out of candy at 8:20. I <3 our neighborhood.

I also never count the amount of trick or treaters. I drink margaritas the whole time. Wink

• Options

It's such a nice night that we sat outside passing out candy and drinking wine.  We were out of candy by 8!

• Options

They were coming in droves for awhile - I was being a little stingy because I thought we'd run out of candy.  Then it just stopped and we got no one. 

I sat out with the neighbors for awhile and they said that there were a lot more kids last year.  There were still tons of kids (3 hayrides full of them even) - I just wish I'd known when they were going to stop coming so I could have gotten rid of my big bucket of candy!

***************************** Our beautiful daughter was born in October 2009. Turns out she was quite the miracle. After two years of TTC, diagnosed with DOR. A couple of failed treatment cycles later, we decided to let go of our hope for more biological children and explore adoption.
  • Options
    We've only gotten a group of about 4 people. I'm bored.
  • Options
    We only had 10-15 & we have so much left over candy. No one else on this block had their light on, I felt so bad for the kids.
  • Options
    we only had 13. We had close to 50 last year. I've got a lot of candy to eat...

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"