Illinois Babies
Options

suburb get together

Well sadly, there are only two of us signed up to get together next Sunday for brunch.  Looks like we will have to reschedule.  For anyone interested, please pass out some specific dates that will work better for your schedule so we can have a good suburb GTG.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: suburb get together

• Options
    I would love to go, but my DH has been traveling like a maniac the last few weeks and it continues next week. He will be home that weekend and I've been dying to spend time with him! :) Hopefully I will be able to come if another date is chosen. Sorry! I do think it's a great idea!
  • Options
    I think a get together is a great idea too! Unfortunately, we have plans next weekend but I think we should definitley r/s. Maybe something in May?
    After many years and tears our baby boy is finally here
    Born 11-6-10

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sorry I couldn't make it but the gtg fell right in the middle of DS' nap time.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I was hoping to go, but that is the one weekend that I have plans in April.  Any other weekend in April works, and May is open as of now, too.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I would love to attend a gtg and make some new friends!! This is my first baby and I am the first in my group of friends to be expecting, which is exciting because they are all so interested and excited for me but tough at times because I have no one that can relate to what I'm experiencing. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Me too! My first baby and I don't know anyone else with a little one... I'm located in the northwest suburbs
    BabyFruit Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"