Success after IF

btw, I had the most polite trick or treaters!

I was reading on other boards about rude kids and we had the nicest and most appreciative kids ever! And even the little kids cooed over E's polar bear!

and my Obama Biden pumpkin is the hit of the neighborhood! :)

2vc9jsg.jpg

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: btw, I had the most polite trick or treaters!

• All of the kids and parents were super polite, too. And, OMG, so many adorable toddlers and preschoolers!!
  • Who knows... we just left a bucket in front of our front door, and it was all gone when we came home.  There was like 250 suckers in that bucket and the sign said please take only two candies.  We live in a very family friendly neighborhood, but I still suspect some snot nosed little teenager got away with 200 dollar store lollipops Wink
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • We also left a bowl of goodies outside with a note (because DS goes to sleep at 7).  We only had TWO trick or treaters last year, so we didn't really expect to get any, but there were quite a few!!!  We would hear them come up the steps, and then DH would run and peek out to see if he could see the kids...lol.  It was cute.  We learned that Butterfingers are not very popular, as there were more of those left than anything else.  ;)
  • I had nice ones too! One even said my house smelled good. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"