Working Moms
Options

AW: I made it to 9 months of BF!

Hi ladies,

Just wanted to say I made it to 9 months of BF and that Alyssa started to stand up for a few secs all by herself as well!!! Yipee :)

Thats all :)

Have a great day ladies!

Re: AW: I made it to 9 months of BF!

• Options
    CONGRATS!  DD is 7 months and I am weaning now.  But hey I made it to 7 months so that is past my goal of 6. 
  • Options
    Well done!
    My darling daughter just turned 4 years old.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    awwww congrats!!!
    My two PCOS miracles! Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options

Congrats Becky! Every eny day is a good achievement :)

I gave myself- 3 months, 6 months, 9 months and 12 months! Only 3 more to go :) 

• Options
    Great job!!!  What a wonderful gift you've given her.  You should be very proud of yourself!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Yeah! ?Good for you.

I am doing the same thing -- 3 month goals. ?I am now happily working on my 6 month goal. ?(I am hope I am where you are in about five and a half months.)

• Options
    Congrats! 
  • Options
    Congrats!!  You've done such a great job!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    thats great! i remember you having supply problems recently.  i'm glad you've made it thru! 
  • Options

momofolivia- yep i had major supply issues and had to dip into my frozen stash! I even though AF was coming but so far she's not here and my supply bounced back up :)

Happy Halloween everyone!

• Options

That is awesome! I too give myself 3 months goals. I made it to 12 months with my ds, and am hoping to do the same with my dd.

What a wonderful gift you have given her!

• Options

Congrats! I know you've overcome a lot to get to this point. Just three more months to go!

And gooooooooooooo Alyssa! She'll be walking before you know it Smile

Mommy to DD1 (June 2007), DS (January 2010), DD2 (July 2012), and The Next One (EDD 3/31/2015)

• Options
    Good job mommy!  I had the same short term goals.  Those last 3 months went by pretty quickly for me and were less stressful.  Keep up the great work!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"