3rd Trimester
Options

worst.trick or treater.year.ever

I was actually getting really depressed. I would stand at the window looking for kids coming up the block. We only got 28 kids from 6:30 to 9:30, normally we get waaaay more than that. What the hell am I going to do with all this candy now?!?

Re: worst.trick or treater.year.ever

• Options
    We didn't get any at all.  We have a full bowl of candy.  I'm thinking I might send some with DH into work. 
  • Options
    That's a good idea because I've decided that having a huge bowl of candy around a pregnant lady is NEVER a good idea, lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You can send some candy my way!  We never get trick or treaters so I didn't buy any candy but I would love some Twix right now........Big Smile
  • Options
    I've pretty much ate everything I like out of it already.  I've eaten all the Kit-kats and Crunch bars.
  • Options
    not one trick or treater and a HUGE bowl full of candy!  Luckily, none of it is the candy I like personally... I made sure of that!
  • Options
    Yeah... we hardly got any. I started giving kids 4 bags at a time so I wouldn't have any to just sit and eat. LOL
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

We got a max of 10 kids. Last year we got a  TON of kids. Now I have a whole bowl of my favorites. Luckily right now I don't have a sweet tooth. Tomorrow will be a different story I'm sure.

• Options
    you can send the candy my way. ?i was getting bummed when kids kept showing up and my massive bowl of candy is only left with like 10 pieces. :( ?last year we?hardly?had kids so we had so much candy left over.?

AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • Options
    Same here. I think all the kids and/or parents went to the Phillies World Series parade and we ony got like 15. Now I have to eat all of the mini bars. :-(
  • Options
    We only got like 10...that's at least less than half than last year!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"