Inland Empire Babies

Number of Kids...

Hello Ladies,

I wanted to strike up a convo on this board so... I wondering how many kids you ladies have and if you are planning to have any more???  Also did you have a C-section or natural??? Did you use any pain meds???

I have two kids and one on the way.

I dont think that we will be have anymore which is sad because I love being pg.  So I am enjoying every min of it

I had all of my kids natural with no meds...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Number of Kids...

• imagesaraid2426:

Hello Ladies,

I wanted to strike up a convo on this board so... I wondering how many kids you ladies have and if you are planning to have any more??? So far we have one little boy.  We would like maybe 3?  I want to wait until he is like 2 to start TTC again, DH is all gung-ho to start earlier Tongue Tied Also did you have a C-section or natural??? Did you use any pain meds???I went all natural and didn't use any interventions thanks to Hypnobirthing.  It was amazing!  Next time maybe a homebirth?

I have two kids and one on the way. Congrats!  Was it hard having the first 2 so close together?

I dont think that we will be have anymore which is sad because I love being pg.  So I am enjoying every min of it I loved it too!  Everyone kept asking me if I was so glad he was almost out, I was like "heck no!"  Then he came 2 weeks early so I guess he didn't love it in there as much as I loved having him in there!  lol!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageFtrMrsC:
    imagesaraid2426:

I have two kids and one on the way. Congrats!  Was it hard having the first 2 so close together?

It was very hard at first because you have to get urself into a routine again... But I loved it!!!

• Loading the player...
  • imagesaraid2426:

Hello Ladies,

I wanted to strike up a convo on this board so... I wondering how many kids you ladies have and if you are planning to have any more???  Also did you have a C-section or natural??? Did you use any pain meds???

I have two kids and one on the way.

I dont think that we will be have anymore which is sad because I love being pg.  So I am enjoying every min of it

. Hi there! I have a daughter and just found out with #2. We planned on having 2, but not sure what will happen after we have #2. L was born natural. I didn't plan on meds until I got to the point of my contractions being 1 to 2 minutes apart and barely being at 3cm. I wa induced so that had a lot to do with it. I'm going to try med free next time buy whatever happens...happens.
  • I wondering how many kids you ladies have and if you are planning to have any more???  We have one and plan to have several more. Not quite sure how many. Dh says he wants 4, but I say lets decide after each one whether or not we want more. We might end up with 2 and be like no more! haha. We will probably start TTC this summer. We want them close and it took us a year and half to get pregnant with DD.

Also did you have a C-section or natural??? Did you use any pain meds??? DD was natural with no pain meds or interventions. We did the Bradley Method. We are also thinking about doing a home birth next time around.

Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020

• imageFtrMrsC:
    imagesaraid2426:

Hello Ladies,

I wanted to strike up a convo on this board so... I wondering how many kids you ladies have and if you are planning to have any more??? So far we have one little boy.  We would like maybe 3?  I want to wait until he is like 2 to start TTC again, DH is all gung-ho to start earlier Tongue Tied Also did you have a C-section or natural??? Did you use any pain meds???I went all natural and didn't use any interventions thanks to Hypnobirthing.  It was amazing!  Next time maybe a homebirth?

I dont think that we will be have anymore which is sad because I love being pg.  So I am enjoying every min of it I loved it too!  Everyone kept asking me if I was so glad he was almost out, I was like "heck no!"  Then he came 2 weeks early so I guess he didn't love it in there as much as I loved having him in there!  lol!

LOL

I was the same way and DD came 2 weeks early as well.

Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020

• Hello!

I have two boys ages five and three. We are going to begin ttc this month with our third and final child. I am hoping very much for a girl!!!!! I had both my sons naturally but I happily accepted an epidural with both! lol..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I wanted to strike up a convo on this board so... I wondering how many kids you ladies have and if you are planning to have any more??? I have 2 kids and I'm done. Pregnancy wasn't a horrible thing for me or anything but the recovery kills me. I hate it.  Not to mention Walker (DS) has been a very hard baby and totally soured me on wanting another NB...EVER.

Also did you have a C-section or natural??? Did you use any pain meds??? I had both of them vaginally but DS was no drugs even though I begged for an epi. There was just no time. :(

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"