Success after IF
Options

FET cycle starts tomorrow!

I had a hysteroscopy today to have a polyp removed that my RE found when I had my pre-FET hsg. Everything went really well. He said that aside from the polyp everything looked great in there, so he okayed me to start bcp for my FET cycle tomorrow! I will do two weeks of birth control and my baseline will be on 11/22. If all looks good I will start estrogen then. I will have a lining check around 12/3 and my transfer will be 12/9 or 12/10. Now we have to get serious about deciding if we will transfer one embryo or two. We only have three so part of that will depend on how many survive the thaw. I'm really not sure we are prepared to have three under two, but I'm not sure I want to risk going through multiple cycles either. Decisions, decisions. I'm nervous and excited at the same time!
Kimberly, DH Monte, Angel baby 10/06, Angel twin 7/07, Rhett Kaden, our IVF miracle, born 3/23/08, Mason Robert & Wyatt David, our FET miracles, born 8/2/09 at 36 weeks, 3 days
Our Blog

Re: FET cycle starts tomorrow!

• Options
    I would put back 2 :) but it's a choice that is hard to make.  Good luck!
    twin girls after 43 months of TTC.. Katherine Emily (5 lbs 12 oz 19 1/4 in) and Karly Elizabeth (5lbs 7 oz 19 in) imageLilypie!!My bio!! !!My Blog!! imageimage

• Options
    I just want to say good luck!  I'm an FET success story and I need more company over here.  ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Good Luck! I just got a BFP with FET #1! Hope it works for you too! We transferred 2, but on the ET day when unexpectedly all 6 made it through the thaw, one was good, and the others were poor, RE suddenly says... You can do 3 if you want.  WHAT!!! in that moment my heart wanted to because this was our last chance and I was so afraid to get another BFN. But I did what was logical and went with 2. Even 2 would be hard but 3 if they all stuck would be impossible! So listening to my brain worked out this time! GL with your decision.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"