Success after IF
Options

Glider ?

I don't have a rocker/glider or anything to sit and rock the babies in.  I hate it.  I've decided to start dropping hints for a huge christmas present. I was looking at the one from walmart.  It's cheap enough, like 90 dollars.  Is this a good one you think?
twin girls after 43 months of TTC.. Katherine Emily (5 lbs 12 oz 19 1/4 in) and Karly Elizabeth (5lbs 7 oz 19 in) imageLilypie!!My bio!! !!My Blog!! imageimage

Re: Glider ?

• Options
    My parents had a cheap glider from kmart ( I think) when I was younger for when my step brother's kids were visiting and it lasted absolutely ages and was very comfortable. I just peeked at walmart's website and the ones with the covered arms look like they'd be really comfortable for baby rocking or feeding.
  • Options

Do you have Baby Bargains?  They rated the Dutalier glider/ottoman from Wal-Mart as the best buy for quality and value.  Not sure if that's the one you're talking about though.  Anyway, I'm sure it will be nice to have even if it's not top of the line.  You can always add a few extra pillows if you need to.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"