Philadelphia Babies
Options

Affordable rec halls near pottstown area?

If anyone has a suggestion that isn't catered and is affordable I would appreciate it.  I have called The old mill house, The sandtrap, Gilbertsville Recreational Hall, Friendship fire company in royersford, and the royersford and phoenixville VFW's.  They are all either booked, or rediculously expensive and you can't bring your own food.  Looking to have a babyshower for my sister prob around 50 people, prefer to be inside incase of rain, and are looking to spend under $400 for a hall.  Also having it at one of our houses isn't an option b/c of space issues. TIA
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Affordable rec halls near pottstown area?

• Options
    What about renting a pavillion at a local park? I know Limerick Township does this.

imageimage
    Zachary Ryan - 1/13/08 - 6lbs 15oz, 20.5 inches
    Lilia Rose - 5/11/10 - 8lbs 6oz, 21 inches
    imageimage
  • Options
    I don't know off had for sure, but there are several fire companies in Pottstown, I'd try all of those.  Also, if you know anyone in the area that belongs to a church, sometimes they have hall's they'll rent out (usually to members only).  There's a place on Armand Hammer Blvd/Industrial Road that I have no idea if it's a hall or theatre or what the price on it is, I think it's called Academy Hall, or something like that.  It's near the Home Depot and Aldi's, right off of 422.  Does the YWCA have space the will rent out? I think it's on King Street.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"