Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

maclaren quest or Triumph?

just trying to decide between the two...TIA!

Re: maclaren quest or Triumph?

• Options
    we went w/ the quest and we love it.
    CP 3/07
    BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
    TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
    BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
    BFP 11/14
  • Options
    Bought the Quest yesterday with the BRU 20% off coupon. On the Maclaren website there is a comparison chart you can print out. Very helpful!  I think the Triumph does not have the expandable leg thing, which was important if you have a little baby (for little legs).
    DS- 4 years old, Natural m/c @ 7 weeks-12/1/09. Infertility issues- low ovarian reserve- low AMH and high FSH. Looking into adoption. Trying to figure out where to go with your little one? My favorite website is: Trekaroo AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We test drove both in the store and The Triumph didn't seem to support her that well.  She looked uncomfortable and too little in it (and she's a big baby).  We went with the Quest and we love it.
  • Options
    We chose the Quest because it reclined more and because of the leg rest. ?We also used a 20% off coupon at Buy Buy Baby so it made the price equal. ?We love ours and have no complaints!
    image Ethan 12.31.07 Lillian 4.1.11
  • Options

We have a truimph and love it!  He fits in it with good support (he fell asleep in it yesterday) and I love how easy it is to stear. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"