Northern California Babies
Options

:::AnyaBella:::

How is G sleeping?  Has he had any STTN repeats? (I hope so!)

Re: :::AnyaBella:::

• Options

Thanks for asking! He's been great actually. I did a pretty lengthy write up of our sleep experience in my blog (link in siggy) but to summarize, we did CIO for a couple of nights and he now sleeps on average 11 hours straight. I put him down at 8:00pm, he falls asleep on his own with little to no fussing and usually doesn't wake until 7 or 8 the next morning. If he does wake at night it's really brief and he puts himself back to sleep.

In some ways I struggle with the guilt of having done CIO because I know it is so looked down upon, but then in other ways I am just so thrilled. It's like I have a brand new, well rested, happy baby and nothing could be better than that. Well that and I'm actually getting sleep now too. :P

ETA: I can't believe your LO is already 6 months old! He is just sooo cute!

• Options

That is so awesome!  I'm not sure how you survived for as long as you did, but you are amazing for it! 

DS was a great sleeper for a while, but he's slowly regressing.  Not totally sure what's going on... :(  We're not anywhere ready to do any kind of formal sleep training, but it's definitely on the back of my mind.  I might have to PM when we get to that point.

I can't believe he's 6mo either.  They grow up way too fast...

Again, yay for YOU and G!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Definitely feel free to ask any questions. We weren't ready at 6 months either and I really don't think it would have worked. There finally came a point where we were all just ready. You'll know. Hopefully your LO will go back to being a good sleeper and then you won't even have to think about it. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"