Parenting

A 13 inch penis?!! LOL

I was watch TLC last night and some show about strange sex came on. The first story involved a man with a 9 inch penis (13 inches when erect!). The thing was a huge lump in his pants. I couldn't stop laughing. He wears the largest commercially made condoms - they only go over half his penis!!

I guess women find this attractive? :) I be scared of that thing! Some Dr. was interviewed saying that he could injure a women's cervix because it is so large.

So, 13 inch penis - turn on for you? Not me!!!

Now back to regular parenting topics! :) 

Re: A 13 inch penis?!! LOL

• No thank YOU! LOL
    Marcey
    Kaden William 11/4/06 and Dawson Michael 6/30/10
    Dawson's first birthday - at the zoo
  • Wow - that's both impressive and scary.  Not a turn on for me either.  The longest toy I've seen is 12" - that was in a catelog, mind you, and it was called "The Czer Emporer"  - although I'm sure they come longer.  Hmmm... I wonder if the longer ones come with a warning...

David "BD" 2/8/07 Spencer 9/12/11
  • Loading the player...
  • well, you got my attention...

I would cringe if I saw that thing coming at me. My pachengo hurts just thinking about it.

Audrey Elizabeth 11-11-06 image
  • I bet he doesn't get it nearly as often as someone with an average size penis.  OUCH!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Literally burst out laughing when they showed him walking down the street with the lump.

He went on a date and one of the first things the lady asked was about how she heard he "was really well hung." Yuck!

• I saw that. Not at turn on. At all.
  • imagewifetoawookie:
    I bet he doesn't get it nearly as often as someone with an average size penis.  OUCH!

I checked out the link below. The man is 40, an unemployed actor/director and living with his mother. I doubt he gets it much at all.

AKA KnittyB*tch
    DS - December 2006
    DD - December 2008

imageimage
  • imageAnnapolisLari:

imagewifetoawookie:
    I bet he doesn't get it nearly as often as someone with an average size penis.  OUCH!

I checked out the link below. The man is 40, an unemployed actor/director and living with his mother. I doubt he gets it much at all.

I know, I feel bad about laughing, but just could not help it!  

• That reminds me of when I was in college and waitressing at a restaurant/bar.  There was a regular who a bunch of the girls (not me) dated and apparently was quite large.  None of the girls, supposedly, could do it with him because he was so big.  Couple that with his erectile issues due to his drinking problem and I think his life kind of sucked that way. 
    DS1 10-06 and DS2 9-08 and baby #3 EDD 9-05-12
    imageimage
  • I'm sure this makes me a slore, but I'd give it a go.  :)  Just like I'm slightly more fascinated with Vinny from Jersey Shore because of what Snooki said.
    Wendy Twins 1/27/06. DS and DD
  • 1. I would rock Vinny's world. I'm just sayin'.

2. That giant penis guy said he got tons of sex. Not sure it's true, cause it would have to be REALLY REALLY dark for me to consider doing anything resembling getting naked with this guy.

3. It's like what Margaret Cho said back in the day, "When I go to Subway, I'd rather have the 6 inch. I didn't order a footlong."

She's crafty - and she's just my type.
  • I am so glad you posted this.  I saw that on the guide last night while flipping through the channels.  I really wanted to know how big it was, but I didn't watch it.  LOL

Mom to Alex - 8.29.06, Foster - 1.22.09, Emily - 6.24.11 imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageJellymanKelly:

3. It's like what Margaret Cho said back in the day, "When I go to Subway, I'd rather have the 6 inch. I didn't order a footlong."

LOL. This!!! 

• I saw that show!  I'd pass; he isn't even hot! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I would run for my life if some guy pulled that out of his pants. I am petite in that area.....
    Child #1: 6 yo DD Child #2: 2yo DD
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"