Northern California Babies
Options

NBR: What Kind of Mattress Do You Have?

It's time for us to buy a new one, and we have no idea where to start.  (Our current bed was purchased from the model homes in the complex!)  Can you recommend you mattress, if you're happy with it?  TIA!

Re: NBR: What Kind of Mattress Do You Have?

• Options
    costco has a fantastic price and super return policy best we have found!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We have a Sely posturepedic.  It is the best mattress I've ever slept on.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have a Simmons pillow top mattress from Macy's.  Love it!  It's a Cal King and perfect for us.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Tempur-Pedic family here and we couldn't love our mattress more.  I lost count of how many times I've recommended it on the Nest.
    I'd rather be rock climbing or playing volleyball
    imageimage
  • Options

imageRock-n-Voll:
    Tempur-Pedic family here and we couldn't love our mattress more.  I lost count of how many times I've recommended it on the Nest.

We LOVE our TempurPedic!! 

Prudence
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Otis
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Hank 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We have a Sealy now, but we're saving up for a TempurPedic.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

We have the Costco Tempurpedic Knock off - and hate it!  Yet we've been sleeping on it for 6 years.

Hubby wants a Sleep Number bed

Easter 2011

Largest selection of Halloween Costumes
  • Options
    imageMissLauraQ:

We have the Costco Tempurpedic Knock off - and hate it!  Yet we've been sleeping on it for 6 years.

FWIW, the knock offs are not remotely the same as TP.  DH has the Costco knock-off pillow and kindly gave me his TP pillow and they're totally different.

I'd rather be rock climbing or playing volleyball
    imageimage
  • Options
    imageMissLauraQ:

Funny how different people are.  We have the same mattress and LOVE it.  DH and I both have severe pain issues.  I've had back surgery in the last two years and DH is looking at back surgery soon.  For us the Costco foam has been the perfect blend of soft yet firm.  My GF has a Temperpedic and when I house sat for them for a week I hated their mattress, it totally had a big divet in the middle.

We also have a Sealy from Costco that I loved at first but grew to be more ehhh about it.  It's been on our guest bed and it's fine for that but it's much firmer than I prefer.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"