Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Totally Confused...

Over the past weekend I began to question if I had really O'd over two weeks ago. I have had absolutely no PMS symptoms. I usually spot for a couple days before AF and I have had nothing, and no +HPT. Along with not having any PMS symptoms I also began to notice a lot of EWCM, which in the past I have never been able to tell without checking internally.

Unfortunately, I was away from home visiting my parents for the weekend and didn't think to bring any OPK since I thought I was in the clear with the temp rise and lack of fertile CM. I did an OPK as soon as I got home, would you say this is + or -? Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

imageimage" mce_src="image"> 

From Nebraska to Germany, the adventures of the Zwillinge.

BabyFruit Ticker 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Totally Confused...

• Options

imageBluenoser4ever:
    It looks positive to me. Have you taken an HPT? If you are KTFU, sometimes you can get a line on an OPK. 

This,  Good Luck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageBluenoser4ever:
    It looks positive to me. Have you taken an HPT? If you are KTFU, sometimes you can get a line on an OPK.  I tested with an OPK for my BFP cycle then used a FRER. My OPK came back with a line!! GL

This. Take a HPT if you haven't already!

I got a positive with the same kind of OPK's this cycle, that I would usually not have considered a positive. It was really really close to being almost as dark, but not quite. My temps and CM/CP all indicate that I indeed o that day. It leads me to believe that these new OPK's are not really all that great. 

Good luck!

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Of course, anything is possible, but from the look of your temps AF is on her way.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Lyla Margaret , June 7, 2009 Tavis Tutty, January 5, 2012
  • Options

I would definitely take a HPT. I know some people do test on OPKs. I am not sure why but there is a whole section on FF of pics where they used them as pg tests. Doesn't hurt to check.

Good luck

Robin - CO Mod * RP & JHutch Lover * Hufflepuff
    <><
    Tizzle 10/07 ~ Boppy 7/09 ~ Chicken 1/12
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Books read in 2013: ~ Audiobooks listened to in 2013: 3
    Currently reading: The Fiery Cross by Diana Gabaldon
    Currently listening to: The Dark Divine by Bree Despain
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Robin (jason&robin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf) image
  • Options
    Based on the picture, I would say it's positive.  If it's not then it probably will be by tomorrow. Sorry this cycle is so frustrating. Good luck!
    Double the love
    photo Eastercollage_zps0735f04a.jpg
    7/30/12 - B/G twins born at 33w4d due to PPROM
  • Options

I did take a HPT Sunday morning and it was negative. I will try again with the OPK tonight and a HPT in the morning if nothing happens.

Thanks ladies!

From Nebraska to Germany, the adventures of the Zwillinge.

BabyFruit Ticker 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have a similar thing happening now.  I've been feeling really crampy, sore boobs, achy back, etc.  I took an HPT, but it was negative...I took an OPK and it was clearly positive.  So either I haven't o'd yet, or my body is wacky...grrr....it's so frustrating.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"