New York Babies
Options

So who is here?

edited July 2021 in New York Babies

The Nest has lots of activity but the bump seems to be dead. So who's here.

I'm Trish I have been on the nest for many years off and on. I was married in 03. I have a DS who will be 8 in July and one on the way due 11/1/11

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: So who is here?

• Options
    I am!  I actually don't really go on the nest.  I spend most of my time on the bump (other boards), and the knot.  I was married in April 2010, and I just had a baby girl in March!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Me (a day later)! I'm never really on the nest. Mostly on the bump July '11 board and I check this one every once in a while.

I'm Kelly and have been married since August '06. I have a 2.5 year old daughter and another little girl due in July.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm here too (2 days later). I'm usually a lurker on a couple of boards on The Bump. Haven't really checked out The Nest. I was married in September 2008 and have a 7-month-old daughter.
  • Options
    YEAH! I wasn't sure if this board got any activity but it's nice to see some people.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I alternate between here and HV Nesties.  This board has always been slower.  In case I haven't officially "met" you on the other board, I am Eliana and I have an 11 month old son.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

***Congratulations to my TTCAL buddy Roxyttandme!! It's a GIRL!! Charlotte arrived on 9/29!!!!***
    PGaL/PAL Always Welcome!!
  • Options

Hi Ladies-

Courtney, living in Peekskill.  My husband and I were married in Sept '09 and had our daughter in January of '10.

While I grew up in Carmel, we just recently moved to Peekskill from Boston, so certainly looking to take advantage of local knowledge on this board! 

• Options

hello-- super late seeing this post. i do wish this board was more lively...

ashlie.. married 8/06 had my son 10/10....

Enjoying parenthood after 3 1/2 long years of trying...
  • Options

Me!

Live in Putnam County.  Married 1/06 and baby boy came 5/10 and baby girl on way 8/11 

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    I agree in that I wish this board was more active! I have spent time on all of the knot, nest, bump boards but in recent years the bump boards.  I moved to Orange County 4 years ago.  I was married in September 2006.  I have a little girl born March of 2009 and a little boy on the way due August 2011.
  • Options
    I'm Kelly from Highland.  I don't often check the boards (just during work down time really), but have been a member of the knot since my wedding in 07, and have been checking out the baby boards since before I got pregnant.  My DS is 17 months. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"