South Carolina Babies
Options

Any ladies still on the TTC journey in Mt. Pleasant/Charleston area??

Hi Ladies,

Just wondering if there are any ladies still TTC on this board in the Charleston area, who would want to get a group started?? DH and I are currently starting cycle 5 and are hoping this will be our month :) It would be great to discuss all the bells and whistles of TTC with other girls though and get to know some moms-to-be in the area.  Would anyone be interested in this??

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Any ladies still on the TTC journey in Mt. Pleasant/Charleston area??

• Options

Hi TropicalBride,

Are you trying naturally or using SouthEastern Fertility? 

Sophia Elizabeth born at 28 weeks, 6 days. Weighing 3lbs, 3oz and 15 1/8" long. SS Photography blue petti
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image
  • Options
    We are in the area and TTC we have been trying for 9 months with a m/c in there. I am heading to Southeastern this week due to PCOS. I was going to Columbia but Southeastern is now taking my insurance.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I also have PCOS and used SouthEastern.  We used Dr. Schnorr as our primary physician there, but each of the doctors participated in our treatments.  We did three rounds of IUI and had success with our first IVF.  They are a great practice and I hope that you have much success with them!!
    Sophia Elizabeth born at 28 weeks, 6 days. Weighing 3lbs, 3oz and 15 1/8" long. SS Photography blue petti
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image
  • Options

Hi Rachie,

We actually got our BFP 3/15! We were TTC naturally. 

• Options

Hi there :)

I live in Beaufort, SC and have been TTC for over a year now.  I am doing my IUI this month with Dr. Royal here in town, but partnered with Dr. Schnoor at Southeastern.  I have my first appt with him on May 2nd and if this IUI with Dr. Royal doesn't work, will start IVF next month with him.   I'm doing my IUI with Follistim injections plus hCG trigger.  I should see AF rearing her head in the next day or two and will then start all of my IUI stuff.  I have a blog if you are interested in reading a little about our journey at https://johnsonbabybaking.blogspot.com :)

Hopefully we will all have buns in the oven soon and I think it would be fun to follow each others journeys since we are all in the same area!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"