2nd Trimester
Options

s/o of favorite scary movie: most F'ed up scary movie

It got me thinking about the most F'ed up movie I've ever seen....House of 1000 Corpses, which was directed by Rob Zombie hands down. ?Anyone else?

Re: s/o of favorite scary movie: most F'ed up scary movie

• Options
    The dentist
  • Options

Funny Games.

It's not so much scary as it is just straight fvcked up.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    The Hills Have Eyes..had a hard time watching and I love scary movies...more f'ed up than scary!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageJoeysLady:
    It got me thinking about the most F'ed up movie I've ever seen....House of 1000 Corpses, which was directed by Rob Zombie hands down.  Anyone else?

I've never seen House of 1000 Corpses. But HANDS DOWN, The Devil's Rejects is by far the most effed up movie I've ever seen. Although The Hills Have Eyes is definitely a contender.

• Options
    ooohh...The Devil's Rejects..my dad said that was the sickest movie ever.. never saw it though.
  • Options

Can I spoil it?

Effed up moments:

So this guy makes a mans wife go down on him while the husband is forced to watch and he's got a gun to them so they dont have a choice.

Also this guy skins this mans ..skin...off his head and wears it like a mask as a sick joke then makes the mans wife wear it.

EFFED UP.

• Options
    See..those kind of sick movies..I just can't...I remember watching The Hills Have Eyes with my mouth wide open in shock from what I was seeing... scary is one thing..but that is a whole different kind of SICK
  • Options

It's funny because usually gory movies make me cringe, but the Hills Have Eyes was just so over-the-top to me that I almost became desesitized while watching it.  It wasn't that bad for some reason...just so fake to me.  It's the movies that could actually happen IRL that really freak me out.

I still can't get through Hostel.  Blech.  I also had to stop watching the remake of Texas Chainsaw Massacre...something about that movie was just so gross to me.  I've never seen the Devil's Rejects and I don't think I will.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"