Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Unhappy baby all day.

I just feel so bad - I hate when he cries and I can't fix it. I know we can't always fix it, but it makes me sad when I can't.

Hes changed, fed, clean, dry and warm. Still, very fussy all day. ALL day.

None of my problem solving has solved anything.

Wah....this is what I find to be one of the hardest parts of being a mom.

Re: Unhappy baby all day.

• Options
    I would be interested to see the responses - I feel like I'm in the same boat!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    could be a case of gas...his tummy does feel a bit hard. and he was enjoying it a lot when DH was patting his back earlier.
  • Options
    Sometimes when I can't figure out why DS is so fussy, I just pat his back and he lets out big burps. Or the other end. lol
  • Options
    My DS has cried all day every day since about 3 weeks old. He has been diagnosed with acid reflux. I've found that if I constantly burp him, it seems to calm him a little. Sometimes DS also just wants to play and look at something different. Try moving him around and playing with him and see if he just wants a change of scenery.?
  • Options
    My DS is starting to get really fussy in the evenings. I bounce with him on my exercise ball. I get tired of doing it after a few minutes, but it calms him right down. He was really fussy a few minutes ago, so DH was going to warm up a bottle of BM, I was running the water and DS immediately stopped fussing. Perhaps you have tried these simple tricks already? All day is a long time, so I'm sure you have many methods you've tried! My DS is usually pretty gassy, which is what his evening fussies are about sometimes. Patting his back doesn't always get the burps out for us.
  • Options
    Maybe it's gas?  Try placing your baby on his back and move his legs in a bicycle motion pushing the legs up a little bit and gently massage his tummy.  This works wonders on my little one.  I'm amazed by the amount of farts that come out of my son when I do this.  Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"