1st Trimester
Options

How long did the

bloat and gas last for you?  I am soooo bloated and gassy.  Also I have gained like 4 lbs in the past 2 weeks.  The really sad part is that I have been eating much healthier since we got our BFP.  WTF?  I can't believe I can retain that much water.  I feel huge by the end of the day.  Anybody else have this problem?

Re: How long did the

• Options
    I still feel fat every evening and have tons of gas. I'm assuming it will only get worse until my bloat turns into baby belly.  Thank goodness by bloat is down by morning time and I look normal to everyone around me.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I don't know about the bloat because I'm showing, but I'm still gassy.  *fart*

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My bloat has gone down a bit, but I am still very much gassy :( Tums are a very close friend of mine!
  • Options
    I don't feel so gassy anymore or bloated (my belly is hardening). That said, I still burp if I have a bunch to eat and the heartburn is kicking in.
  • Options

It's still here, have fun!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    The bloat comes and goes. The gas......well, the gas never goes away again. It just gets worse.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Not really sure about the bloat, but I'm still a little gassy though.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"