3rd Trimester
Options

I can't believe it...

I broke our camera tonight. Seriously?!?!? Hours/days before this baby is born and I broke out camera?!?!?!

We went trick or treating tonight and, literally, as I was walking to the car to head home, it dropped out of the zillions of things I was carrying (dd, my jacket, her pumpkin basket, the camera, etc) onto the sidewalk. I can't believe it... 

We definitely don't have the money to replace it, but what other choice to we have at this point? 

And I can't believe I'm actually saying it, but I am really hoping that this baby doesn't come tonight because then we wouldn't even have a camera at the hospital!! How depressing would that be? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: I can't believe it...

• Options
    Oh, I am bummed for you! Can you borrower somebody's until your ready to buy a new one of some sort?
  • Options
    :( that really sucks!! i feel bad for you... look for a good deal on one tomorrow or borrow someones... im sorry!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ugh.  That sucks.  I'm with everyone else... see if you can borrow one until you're ready to get another one.  Maybe someone will get you one for Christmas.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding.
    In all your ways acknowledge Him,and He shall direct your paths.
    Proverbs 3:5-6

• Options
    that really sucks about your camera. ?you could always get a disposable one for the time being if you cant find one to borrow. ?i know its not the same with a disposable but it would be better than nothing.

AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • Options

imageDeVriesK:
    that really sucks about your camera. ?you could always get a disposable one for the time being if you cant find one to borrow. ?i know its not the same with a disposable but it would be better than nothing.

Yeah put one on your hospital bag. You can always get the picture CD when they are developed and have the digital images. ?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"