Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

I'm a chubby girl

And I don't see myself out of maternity pants anytime soon.  I was a size 12 on a good day before I got pregnant, and I don't even want to guess what size I'd be if I bought pants now.  I still look pregnant, and imagine that strangers will stop me when I am christmas shopping to ask when my next one is due.  This halloween candy isn't helping me, but all I have time/energy for is DD, not a diet.  Not yet anyways.  So to all the other chubby girls out there with me... holla atcha girl!  ;)

Re: I'm a chubby girl

• Options
    I don't even consider myself chubby anymore   Crying  I refuse to wear my maternity clothes and the only pair of pants I have are HUGE.  I wear my husband's belt.  I haven't been eating bad, just don't have any time to exercise.  I thought that after not eating almost anything for the past two weeks while DS was in the hospital that I would've lost at least a few lbs, but instead I gained 2.  Boo.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers, Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

i aint no holla back girl ?;)

but i hear ?ya

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Don't worry the weight will eventually fall off.  My ds will be 5 months old tomorrow and I finally got back into my pre-pregnancy jeans tonight.

• Options
    Congrats Libby!  I'm not so sure about me though.  I gained 20 pounds with DD and have only lost 20 so far, I think I'm going to be on the 9 months up 12 months down plan.
  • Options
    Ahh 50 pounds.  I gained 50!  My fingers are even embarassed to type it!
  • Options
    I was chubby before and I'm chubbier now! All the weight I lost, I lost in the first 3 weeks...the rest of it has been staying put. ?I just started kickboxing classes and I'm like the class reject! ?I'm doing my best to keep up, but I am hopelessly behind the rest and look like I'm about to pass out 10 minutes into the class....I guess everyone has to start somewhere...I would LOVE to be in a size 12...its been a good 2 years since I was a 12! ?It took me till now to make the time to go. ?Hopefully I can stick with it!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I feel ya! I lost a bunch of weight after being the fat kid all my life, got a desk job, put on 25lbs and then got preg. and put on 45 on top of that, so I have a loooooooong way to go. I've manged to lose 30 since delivery. My neighbor and I walk every night, which really helps-exercise and gives us girly time with no babies/husbands.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    FWIW - I gained 55 lbs during pregnancy and it is here to stay. My ass grew ears, and I have the best muffin top in town.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"