Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Okay...educate me on the dopplar

Where can you get them?  Where did you get yours?  What brand do you recommend?  What is the average price range?

THANKS!

Re: Okay...educate me on the dopplar

• Options
    I bought a HiBebe from Amazon. It was $115 (including shipping) and a whole bunch of doppler/ultrasounds lube. Worth every penny.
  • Options

https://www.healthchecksystems.com/hi_bebe_fetal_doppler_bt200.htm

?

amazon.com is the devil to me so I ordered directly through this website. It's awesome!

?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I also ordered the hi bebe......but don't ask me how to distinguish one sound from the next...I am in the remedial doppler using class.  I did order it on amazon (through their partner that the pp mentioned above--health something) even though I too think amazon is the devil.  I didn't have any problems with my order (for once!) except that one of the bottles of gel leaked in the shipping package (did not harm doppler...just gooey mess inside the shpping box).  I left a comment about my order and they sent me another bottle of gel.
    BFP#1=1/17/08 Missed m/c: 3/19/08@ 12 w D&C 3/21/08 BFP #2=8/5/08 She arrived 4/16/09! image BFP#3 7/9/11 EDD:3/16/11 Logan Patrick born sleeping on 3/20/11 image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"