Preemies
Options

Extra leftover medical supplies

The medical supply company is coming today to pick up the last of all our medical supply equipment.  The O2 tanks, condenser, the pulsox, EVERYTHING!  Woohoo!

But I have all these extra packages of tubes and cannula face stickies and apnea electrode stickies, oxygen tubes etc. and I have no idea what to do with them.  I will not throw them out because they've never been used still sealed in their packaging and are in perfect condition.   What do I do with this stuff?  Where can I go to donate them?  They are all tiny pediatric supplies so I haven't got a clue what to do with it all.  Is there anyone here who would want them?  WWYD?

I can send you a list of what items I have, I'll even take pics so you can see what it looks like and decide if you want it.

Re: Extra leftover medical supplies

• Options

First of all - WOO HOO for having everything picked up.  That is fantastic.  I hope you celebrate big today!

*raise hand* I would be interested in some of it.   Do you have the pulse ox probes that go on the foot?  I would happily take those of your hands since our supply company doesn't give us any (long story).  Anyway, can you tell me what kind you have?   If no one wants some of the other stuff I could take it too.   Thanks :)

• Options

I know our local animal shelter takes medical supplies because they can be used there too and they typically do not have enough funding to order all that they need. I know I donated lots of stuff after I had DS.

P.S. WAY TO GO BOYS!!! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagepreemieparent:

*raise hand* I would be interested in some of it.   Do you have the pulse ox probes that go on the foot?  I would happily take those of your hands since our supply company doesn't give us any (long story).  Anyway, can you tell me what kind you have?   If no one wants some of the other stuff I could take it too.   Thanks :)

Absolutely, you can have all of it.  I will take pics today and mail them so if there's anything you don't want I'll donate.

• Options
    If you have an extra nasal cannula or two we could use them for Cash. Let me know and I can get you the shipping.
  • Options

pmpkinbug-

I have 6 infant nasal cannulas and you are welcome to them.  I'll give the rest to  PreemieParent.  And don't worry about shipping, just pay the favor forward to someone else one day.  Please email me your address at:

Taylo2Babies @ gmail .com

I will get them to you asap.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"