Babies on the Brain

For the love of pete....

Is anyone here?

I have been gone a long time, but this is just sad. You must all have lives!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: For the love of pete....

• You have been gone awhile. How are you guys?

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers image
  • it's a holiday silly
  • Loading the player...
  • Sorry I have to go now. DD got sick today and I have to take her to bed.  Sick kids are sooooo sad. 
  • Awww sick kids on Halloween are the sadest.
  • This is wonderful.

Chrys, I watched a Cowboys game the other day with Donkey and she told me that you were KU. I have been over here looking for you for days. I am so happy for you.

Nerds- I did not know until 5 seconds ago that you were pregnant. You will be due exactly when I was. Which is awesome.

• I know she was soooo excited to go trick or treating and lasted for half a block before she asked to go home because she didn't want anymore candy she just wanted to cuddle.  Ok for real now I am leaving.  Goodnight everyone.
  • Thanks Jessi :)
  • imageJessibell:

This is wonderful.

Chrys, I watched a Cowboys game the other day with Donkey and she told me that you were KU. I have been over here looking for you for days. I am so happy for you.

Nerds- I did not know until 5 seconds ago that you were pregnant. You will be due exactly when I was. Which is awesome.

Maybe it's a lucky day!  We are hoping that 3rd time is the charm!  And I will have to kick Donkey butt for not blabbin about me, what am I? Dirt?
  • Yeah... I'm pretty sure she was specific about calling you dirt...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"