Parenting
Options

What was the best costume you saw tonight?

We had a boy dressed in a rubiks cube come by. It was awesome.

And I have to note that I did not see one slutty girl tonight like usual! 

Re: What was the best costume you saw tonight?

• Options
    We didn't go out tonight, but we did go to DS's daycare to go TOTing with his class so we saw pretty much all the kids there. One of his classmates was a pumpkin with an orange beanie (with a stem on top). It was super cute. But he's a really cute kid anyway so that probably influenced my opinion. :)
    imageimage
    Alex (11/14/06) and Nate (5/25/10)
    "Want what you have, do what you can, be who you are." - Rev. Forrest Church
  • Options

All the slutty girls were TOT in our neighborhood!!!  HA!!! 

I saw someone dressed as a headless horseman...it was pretty cool

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I saw a whoopi cushion that was pretty funny.  I saw a whole gaggle of slutty looking girls
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    Probably the old lady dressed in all black...LOL.
    Nora Judith 7/2/06 Miles Chauncey 4/20/09 born with Trisomy 21 - Down syndrome
  • Options

I saw a slew of slutty girls...and like the true old lady I am I told them they should put coats on. =p

I didn't see a whole lot of creativity...but the best I saw was a boy dressed as a chef carrying a stock pot to put candy in. 

Nathan 7-13-06 ~ Elizabeth 4-12-09 ~ Zachary 8-5-11
  • Options

A little boy in a stroller: his parents set up a painted box around him, glued old cars on it and added a mustache to the little boy. He was a used car salesman.

There was a 'jack in the box' infant (in a Baby Bjorn -- again a painted box and she was dressed like a clown).

A lot of really good 'scary' costumes.

• Options
    I saw a really good Dorothy tonight...other than that we had so many kids in our neighborhood (150ish) that I can't even remember any good ones!  My friend at work had a picture from a halloween parade last night and it was a little girl dressed as Sarah Palin.  She was perfect!
  • Options
    Oh, one of the other moms was dressed as Strawberry Shortcake. She was wearing a pinkish wig with seeds in it. That was pretty funny.
    imageimage
    Alex (11/14/06) and Nate (5/25/10)
    "Want what you have, do what you can, be who you are." - Rev. Forrest Church
  • Options

Besides DD as Little Red Riding Hood- my nephew was a scarecrow and he was hysterical.

Audrey Elizabeth 11-11-06 image
  • Options
    My favorite costume this year was a little boy dressed as a lobster and his parents decorated the stroller to look like a boiling pot. I've never laughed so hard! :)
  • Options

Our neighbor came over as Obama, it was funny

Last weekend we were at a daycare party and there was an infant dressed as a nun, it was the best I have seen in a while

• Options

I didn't see him in person but this was on our local news. 

www.candyvote.com

• Options
    The best ones we saw were two girls dressed as Ruby's waitresses. ?So cute! ?Their TOT bags were the trays that they would've carried food on with a basket and a shake glass glued to it. ?So cute!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"