what do you do? — The Bump
Georgia Babies

what do you do?

when someone on Facebook wants to be your friend and you don't want them to? There are just people I don't want having access to any personal information Sad

I knew this day would come and I'd have to deal with it!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: what do you do?

• kepkep member
    You can click the ignore button. I have a couple I haven't approved because I don't think I know the people. One person is in Singapore????
    Photo by Everything Nice Photography
    My blog
  • Loading the player...
  • the problem is I know who this person is... someone I tried to to loose touch with on purpose... but it always has been unanswered emails, missed calls and such... nothing as obvious as denying a request Sad
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • kepkep member
    Yeah, unfortunately sometimes you just have to ignore. There was a person who would not leave me alone a while back, and I finally had to be mean, which didn't seem to work. Even after I moved, I was found--years later. Ugh. This person called me (don't know how I was tracked down), and I just hung up after I figured out who it was. I don't like to even think about it.
    Photo by Everything Nice Photography
    My blog
  • Just ignore.........
  • I should, shouldn't I? I'm such a wimp though that I'm scared of doing that... it was way easier doing it the other way Sad
  • I don't think it tells them that you "ignored" them.  I mean, it's not like they've got a list of unanswered friend requests.  They'll probably just forget they ever sent you a friend request.  I mean, I know I sent a ton out when I first got on Facebook and I have no idea how many still haven't responded.  Maybe I've been ignored too?  Who knows. 

• I've ignored a few people that I feel the same way about. ?It doesn't let them know that you ignored them, so no need to feel like a wimp!
  • Just ignore if you don't want to be friends, not a big deal!  I have a list of 4 or 5 that I haven't confirmed or ignored b/c I just am not sure who they are...I need to just ignore, although I'm sure they are nice people (I know some of them are friends of friends, but I don't recall meeting them ever). 
    Jack 3.5.07 / Ethan 9.17.08 / Lauren 4.3.11 image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards