North Florida Babies
Options

New to Pensacola NAS and new mom tb? anyone else?

Hi, I just moved into this area and I dont know anyone, just found out I'm pregnant yesterday and dont know where to buy clothes or anything. Hoping to find someone with a similar situation or someone who can offer me some good info.

Re: New to Pensacola NAS and new mom tb? anyone else?

• Options

Hi! I'm from Ft. Walton Beach area but I'm pretty new also - only been here for a little over a year.  Shopping for baby around here is difficult! Target/ Walmart and malls are like the only option aside from online.  BabiesRUs is almost 2-3 hrs away in Alabama.  There is one store I know of in Pcola for baby stuff- clothes, furniture, carseats etc... Storkland  https://www.storkland.net/contacts.html pricy but the only thing around here!

GL

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

im a new mom too! right now im 20 wks. I plan to check out the mom 2 mom sale in a few weeks. it's going to be at the Pensacola State Fair grounds. they have a website and everything. ive got some very "choosey" friends and co-workers who swear by this sale.

you might wanna check it out before you spend the big bucks on larger items. i heard they also have really nice maternity wear. im not in maternity clothes yet, but i dont think it will be much longer.  :)  Good luck! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    There is also another consignment sale in Pace (which really isn't that far from NAS).  It happens more frequently than the mom2mom sale and I've always gotten some really good deals there!  As a first time mama you can register and go to a presale to get big (packn'play, swings, strollers, carseats, walkers, and specific toys ect.) stuff before the general public is allowed in.  But if your looking mostly for clothes, shoes, general toys you should wait until the last day (its usually goes for a few weekends) because the last day is usually 75% off!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage BabyFruit Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"