For some reason, my little jack-o-latern smells really bad with the candle in it. It's fresh--not spoiled or anything, but it smells. It actually smells like it's on fire, but it's not.
Happy Halloween by the way.
Mine did tonight, too . Actually, we carved them a few days ago & they are getting moldy! They sat in our garage every night (so they wouldn't be smashed) & when I went to put them out tonight....yuck!
They kept smelling & I finally blew out the candle after two hours...
Trevor Calvin 12.10.07 7:26pm 7lbs2.5oz 19.75in
Emerson Claire 07.07.11 11:34am 7lbs7oz 20.5 in