Pregnant after a Loss

halloween confessions!

* i bought munchkins for my team today but ate a few of my favorite ones before i left them for everyone else to enjoy.

* i ate a salad for lunch to justify my intake of halloween candy.  at this rate, i should have just had water.

* i am going to be scolded so badly at my appointment on tuesday for my weight and i hate that.

Re: halloween confessions!

• * i'm tempted to start buying cuppa clothing but it also scares me to do that.

* i need a winter coat.  i tried mine on and i can only button the top button. 

• I posted this morning about wearing maternity bib overalls to work for Farmer Dress Up Day.  Yeah, that picture will not be appearing on here tonight because I grew out of them after lunch and never got a chance to take the picture before changing into jeans.  People kept asking "Weren't you wearing overalls earlier today?!"  Umm, yeah, so?
  • Loading the player...
  • I hate that DH thought he should go hunting tonight instead of helping me hand out candy and control the dog!!

I resent my coworker everyday. She probably works 4hrs out of her 8hr shift. Plus we are hiring someone to "help" her since she is so busy!

I am so excited to get the crib!

• I just realized that people are walking on our grass and not the sidewalk!!! I sure hope they don't step in dog poop!!! I am sitting here laughing just thinking of it!!
  • * I'm homesick and miss my family.  I haven't seen my parents in over a month or my siblings/nieces/nephew since July/August.

* I thought I was going to be patient but all of a sudden all I want is Michael in my arms.

* I bought halloween candy but had no real plans of handing it out.  It's mine, all mine.

• * i also bought halloween candy.  i haven't turned on the light outside.  cuppa needs chocolate.
  • I was embarassed buying halloween candy. I bought two huge bags, so that DH and I would have a shot at some being left for trick or treaters...
  • * as part of my attempt to adjust my attitude and be nothing but POSITIVE about the remaining weeks of my pregnancy, I am abstaining from confessions. 

* on that note, I am POSITIVE I ate a handful of Tootsie Rolls while checking out at the OB today.

* I am POSITIVE that I officially have cankles.

* I am POSITIVE that I asked DH to change the lightbulb on our front porch at least 50 times and he hasn't done it yet.

• We get no trick or treaters... sucks...

but I did buy our favorite candies just in case we got no trick or treaters

I feel a tad guilty for spending $10 on a halloween outfit for Avery to wear just one time.  she'll wear the pants more though

• imageswellinsocal:

* as part of my attempt to adjust my attitude and be nothing but POSITIVE about the remaining weeks of my pregnancy, I am abstaining from confessions.?

?* on that note, I am POSITIVE I ate a handful of Tootsie Rolls while checking out at the OB today.

* I am POSITIVE that I officially have cankles.

* I am POSITIVE that I asked DH to change the lightbulb on our front porch at least 50 times and he hasn't done it yet.

?

?

Ha ha ha! ?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ***This is my first confession in a long time.

***I am so jealous that my DH just went out for a few drinks with a friend and I am stuck at home with a toothache and lingering cold.  I wish he stayed home ith me.

***I am starting to get Braxton Hicks and they scare me.

• *I will not be surprised if they tell me that I've gained 10 pounds in one month at my appointment on Monday :(

*I got to hold a 5 week old baby today and it was heaven!!!

*I know my DH is going to try to finagle an additional trip to Vegas next week to see his college buddy even though we are already going to Vegas for Thanksgiving and it's gonna piss me off.

*Baby hasn't been too active today even with all the candy eating. ?Must break out the doppler when I get home.

*My maternity jeans are feeling snug :/?

*My boobs are really starting to look weird - it's freakin' me out. ?

• * I did have some candy so far and I am still going strong

* Today was a LONG day but I loved my Halloween costume, it was adorable

* I think that I am having pizza and homemade nachos for dinner. I have been pretty healthy this pg, but I am headed downhill fast, lol

• I ate absolutely ZERO Halloween candy today for fear of it effecting my 3hr GST tomorrow.  I had my hand in the candy jar at 10am, was starting to pull out a baby Butterfinger and forced myself to drop it and drink water.  OK, I ate a NutriGrain bar too... which probably had just as much sugar in it.  Should've just eaten the damn Butterfinger.  What a sucky Halloween!

If I do have GD, I refuse to let it get in the way of Thanksgiving.  Can I bank my carbs and sugars kinda like Weight Watchers?!?! 

• * I stashed the reeses peanut butter cups in the cabinet becuase I couldn't bear to hand them out to the kids.

* I just ordered an XL pizza from Imo's and I am justifying it by ordering a salad too.

* I'd really like to fast forward to 28 weeks this waiting around for the other shoe to drop is annoying.

• *Halloween is my least favorite "holiday".  I don't know why I hate it so much!

*I was super nice to my class today in case I didn't come back next week.  I didn't want them to remember me as a mean teacher.

*I'm excited for my baby to be born.  I mean really, really, really excited!

*My grandma is here visiting from North Carolina and I spent the entire afternoon/evening with her.  She probably said 10 words to me the whole time.  I don't know her at all and she doesn't know me.  It makes conversation very uncomfortable.  I don't want my daughter to have that kind of relationship with her grandparents.

*My ILs left for their 3 week European trip today - during which they are essentially guaranteed to miss the birth of their 1st grandchild. 

*My MIL told my DH on the phone yesterday that she's thinking about coming out here when they get back from Europe to "help" us.  We've already discussed this.  I told DH that if she comes here, I'm moving in with my parents until she leaves.  I can't stand her.

• * Speaking of GD...the NP suggested that I take the 1 hour test at 13 weeks, however my OB has not said anything about it.  Therefore, I have not yet taken the 1 hour test (does this make me a bad mommy??)

* I feel kinda bad cause DH and I are going to dinner and the movies tonight and not passing out candy.  I hated people like me when I was a kid.

* I wanted to curse out a client today for being an ABSOLUTE A-HOLE and IDIOT!!  So did my boss so I didn't feel so bad for my evil thoughts.  I know I should just continue to be happy that I have a job and not to let the CRAPPY part of my job get to me!

• *Today was my last day at work. I was talking about work stuff on the way home from dinner tonight and promised him I would let it go. Whatever they do is their problem. They are going to screw up, I know it.

*My boss asked if she could call me if needed. I told her my replacement asked for my personal email. I told her no and that I would not be working while off. My boss still asked if she could call me. What was I supposed to say? Thank God for caller ID.  

*I hope I can make it to Sunday night. I want my doctor to delivery my son. I have never met the doctor on call this weekend.

• I am so excited that I am 10 weeks tom!

I am so tired

I eat like crap

I dont drink enough water

• * I just shut off the porch light and its only 8:30...I am tired of getting my big ass up and wrestling with the dog just to give away candy

* I think I definitely have gained an obscene amount of weight since my last appt....

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"