Success after IF

Back from trick or treating :)

We had sooo much fun and dh got his candy lol.  We actually went with my friends and their kids, so it's not that wierd.  I am so hyped for next year!
twin girls after 43 months of TTC.. Katherine Emily (5 lbs 12 oz 19 1/4 in) and Karly Elizabeth (5lbs 7 oz 19 in) imageLilypie!!My bio!! !!My Blog!! imageimage

Re: Back from trick or treating :)

• Oops I replied to my own post...I meant to reply here.....I wasn't intending to insult anyone.  We brought Reed around our neighborhood to see our neighbors but these people I am talking about had a full pillow case, a sleeping baby, and no costumes.
  • Yay! We're back from going to my work trick or treating event with all of the kids and are letting the girls play a little before bed... to make it special for them, they get to stay up late lol. They were SO good and had SO much fun, I couldn't believe it. Seeing all of the toddlers made me really excited about next year, though.

The big kids are trick or treating with DH now and I'm handing out candy. Pizza is coming soon. A perfect holiday!

• Loading the player...
  • jody that sounds like so much fun :)
    twin girls after 43 months of TTC.. Katherine Emily (5 lbs 12 oz 19 1/4 in) and Karly Elizabeth (5lbs 7 oz 19 in) imageLilypie!!My bio!! !!My Blog!! imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"