North Carolina Babies

i need beta info.

he girls.  i need help.  i am almost 5 weeks pg.  i had my betas drawn on tuesday.  they were 530.  then again 45 hrs later and they were only in the 700's.  they should have doubled.  i know that this really means nothing yet.  numbers can do funny things. 

i just ned some inspiration of ppl having low numbers and everything turning out ok. 

Re: i need beta info.

• I could be wrong, but I *think* Mikey's numbers did strange things at first. I know somebody's on here did.

I'll be thinking about you! I've missed you. Prayers and hugs.

image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***Baby #3: BFP Mother

• Buggy! Haven't seen you on in FOREVER. Congrats on the pg! I am not sure about beta levels since they didn't ever let me in on that but I'm sending prayers your way. How's J? He's getting so big!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers /">< imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Hey! I can't help with the betas but know that I am thinking of you! I hope you have the happy and healthy 9 you are hoing for!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • i miss you girls too.  i've been busier than a 1 armed paper hanger.  I'll make it a point to get on more.  :) 

j is 19 months old.  I'll get some updated pics. 

• Congrats buggy!! My beta rose correctly, but there are plenty of girls on the SAIF board that have betas that don't quite double and are fine. Do you have an u/s scheduled?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Good Luck Buggy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • us sched or tuesday.
  • CONGRATS, sweetie! Yes, it's very normal for them not to double, especially in slightly *under* 48 hours. Just a few hours can make a sizable difference!  A lot of doctors don't do a second beta since they don't want to freak people out unnecessarily since what you're describing is relatively common. I'd suggest another beta on Monday, but a u/s on Tuesday is even better.  I'll be sending you my very, very best until then!!!  HUGS!!! :)
    Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • Congrats Anna!  I hope you get good news on Tues!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Sweet Girls

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"