Parenting
Options

60 year drunk man came to our door

He was plastered I was surprised that he didn't fall down. DH and FIL told him to get lost and we saw him again about 30 min. later. FIl flagged down the police patrolling the neighborhood and took him in public intoxication.

He had a pillow full of cnady too.

Audrey Elizabeth 11-11-06 image

Re: 60 year drunk man came to our door

• Options
    Ah god!! That's even better than our old lady!
    Nora Judith 7/2/06 Miles Chauncey 4/20/09 born with Trisomy 21 - Down syndrome
  • Options
    Wow. ?:(?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    nothing fun here, Just kids!  Although I think so parents were mad that I gave out rubber ducks for the bath tub to their babies that didn't need candy.
    Michelle Mommy to Kayleigh, Audrey and Faith. image
  • Options
    I saw one walking up our street. We were sitting on the porch handing out candy, and we made our way inside and turned the light off.
  • Options
    Sheesh...and here I was complaining about a couple of rude teenagers! 
    Nathan 7-13-06 ~ Elizabeth 4-12-09 ~ Zachary 8-5-11
  • Options

imageMarchmamma:
    nothing fun here, Just kids!? Although I think so parents were mad that I gave out rubber ducks for the bath tub to their babies that didn't need candy.

?

That's a great idea! ?My Mom usually hands them one of the dum-dum suckers. ?Just one.?

?

Sometimes my Mom doesn't have a lot of money, so the candy she buys ... she doesn't want to give to people who could go out and buy it themselves, you know? ?

• Options
    We had a few people give out playdoh, cars, and pretzels instead of candy.
    Audrey Elizabeth 11-11-06 image
  • Options

Holy moly.  That's crazy!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"