North Carolina Babies
Options

i need beta info.

he girls.  i need help.  i am almost 5 weeks pg.  i had my betas drawn on tuesday.  they were 530.  then again 45 hrs later and they were only in the 700's.  they should have doubled.  i know that this really means nothing yet.  numbers can do funny things. 

i just ned some inspiration of ppl having low numbers and everything turning out ok. 

Re: i need beta info.

• Options

I could be wrong, but I *think* Mikey's numbers did strange things at first. I know somebody's on here did.

I'll be thinking about you! I've missed you. Prayers and hugs.

image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***Baby #3: BFP Mother

• Options
    Buggy! Haven't seen you on in FOREVER. Congrats on the pg! I am not sure about beta levels since they didn't ever let me in on that but I'm sending prayers your way. How's J? He's getting so big!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers /">< imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hey! I can't help with the betas but know that I am thinking of you! I hope you have the happy and healthy 9 you are hoing for!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

i miss you girls too.  i've been busier than a 1 armed paper hanger.  I'll make it a point to get on more.  :) 

j is 19 months old.  I'll get some updated pics. 

• Options

Congrats buggy!! My beta rose correctly, but there are plenty of girls on the SAIF board that have betas that don't quite double and are fine. Do you have an u/s scheduled?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Good Luck Buggy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    us sched or tuesday.
  • Options
    CONGRATS, sweetie! Yes, it's very normal for them not to double, especially in slightly *under* 48 hours. Just a few hours can make a sizable difference!  A lot of doctors don't do a second beta since they don't want to freak people out unnecessarily since what you're describing is relatively common. I'd suggest another beta on Monday, but a u/s on Tuesday is even better.  I'll be sending you my very, very best until then!!!  HUGS!!! :)
    Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • Options
    Congrats Anna!  I hope you get good news on Tues!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Sweet Girls

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"