2nd Trimester
Options

I need some love...

DH's hours at work have recently been reduced, so we have been really cutting back on what we spend.  We found out today that our rent is being increased by 30%.  I don't know where we are going to find the extra money for the rent, much less a baby.  I'm just really stressed about money, and that's not what I need right now.  Any advice or virtual hugs out there?  I need it!

Re: I need some love...

• Options
    ((hugs)) everything will be okay.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Right Hug There you go honey! I'm sorry I don't have any advice to give you. But I hope things work out. And I'm so sorry you have to go through that! Financial stress is the worst kind, in my opinion.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ((hugs))  I'm so sorry.  Are there any other apartments you can look into?
  • Options

((HUGS))

One thing I have learned in life is that we are able to do much more than we thought we ever could. You will find a way to make it work!  And more important, your baby will be loved... who needs all the frill, baby's don't care, they just want to be loved and that comes free.

Hang in there, your not alone!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Money issues suck but it seems that when the baby comes, the money will come too.  If you pray, just pray that God will provide. 
  • Options

I thought there were some rules that said renters could only raise rent by a certain percentage each year- worth looking into.

Could you look into renting in a different place?

In the meantime- I'm sorry.   Financial Problems suck!  FWIW, I've found that I can usually save a lot of money on stupid crap I spend money on. 

BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

First the virtual hug!!! * HUG!*?

Now, as sucky as it seems, I would suggest the DH picking up a PT job until you guys can breathe easier... Or you could be a mystery shopper! ?

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"