Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

sick of it

i'm so sick of dh, we can't get along, he thinks counseling is"giving up" so there is no point in going if he isn't into it, everyday we have the same arguments about nothing basically!  "you gave me a look." "no I didn't." that kind of crap it's stupid.  i'm so tired of it.  we just sat at dinner in silence, thank goodness I have dd.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: sick of it

• Options
    You need to get into counseling than and make some decisions how you want this marriage to be.  I don't advocate divorce but you seem miserable!!!!!!  (((HUGS)))
  • Options

you two need to have sex

j/k

kind of, but not really

DH and I always argue about the same thing and it usually always revolves aorund sex.  If he doesn't "act normal" or gives me the silent treatment, I figure it's been too long since I gave it up.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

That sucks, hon. But just because he isn't open to counseling doesn't mean you can't try it. And if he sees that it's helping you, he might be willing to try.

We're doing therapy. It has been great for us. It's definitely not giving up. Quite the opposite. It's recognizing that your marriage is worth fighting for. Not trying anything is giving up. (That's not a flame! That's a snide barb directed at your husband in your defense.)

• Options
    Is there a third party you'd both feel comfortable with knowing about what you're doing through who could help convince him that therapy is a good idea? Could you start going to therapy on your own and maybe he'd eventually join you? That situation sucks, definitely!
    DS1 - Feb 2008

DS2 - Oct 2010 (my VBAC baby!)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"