2nd Trimester
Options

UGHHH!!! I HATE MEN!!!

Why are they such F*&*&% AS*holes!!!!!!!?

?Does anyone else have a problem with their DH being OBSESSED WITH WORK!!! ?Leaves at 7 in the morning comes home at around 6:00 works some more until about 7:30ish eats dinner, takes a shower and passes out!!?

?Im being super hormonal but im tired of it!?

??I went and picked up a scary movie since we are obviously staying home today and I already know he is going to be out before it even starts!?

?I can do the understanding sometimes but damn.. hormonal preggo women here needs some attention too.. right??

?( He owns his own?business- hence the obsession with work)?

?

Re: UGHHH!!! I HATE MEN!!!

• Options

I'm sorry - mine is similar. He comes home, eats with me (which apparently is our time together), gets on the computer/watches TV and then passes out.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

maybe he's working so hard to make sure he can take care of you and the baby.  guys can be really weird about that.  the economy's so tough... i can only imagine the stress of having your own business right now.

tell him you need some cuddle time!  you definitely need your attention and he may not realize he's not giving it to you.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

i agree we need attention.  my husband doesn't work that much but still i need attention.  he gets home from work before me and when i get home from work he asks what is for dinner?  Like he can't cook every now and then.  Then he plays his damn xbox 360 all night.  Things will change when the baby gets here!!!

• Options

Mine works late some night, especially end of month/beginning of month (he's an accountant) and I guess I have just learned to live with it. ?It sucks, but he loves his job and comes home happy.?

Sorry that you are frustrated.?

• Options
    My DH leaves for places like Madagascar and Mongolia for work... for 3 months at a time sometimes... does that make you feel any better?  Sorry you are upset :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Mine is the same...he works from 7:30 and isn't home until 7:30-8:00.  Mine just called and said he's going to be even later tonight because he's going out for drinks with collegues.  Grrrrrrrrr.
  • Options
    I have apparently lost my DH to hunting. When he's not working anywhere from 5-7 days a week, and at his second job 2-3 nights a week (to save money for the baby, so I can't complain abut that), he's HUNTING or talking about friggen hunting. Tonight after his second job, he's going an hour away with a couple of buddies to hunt. I can't wait until Dec. 19 (when the season is OVER).
  • Options

imageSportswife72:
    I have apparently lost my DH to hunting. When he's not working anywhere from 5-7 days a week, and at his second job 2-3 nights a week (to save money for the baby, so I can't complain abut that), he's HUNTING or talking about friggen hunting. Tonight after his second job, he's going an hour away with a couple of buddies to hunt. I can't wait until Dec. 19 (when the season is OVER).

Im reading all these post and its making me feel a little better ;)?

• Options

imageSportswife72:

OMGosh Amen to that.......The Hunting part I mean....DH loves it and wants to talk to me about it all the time and I can only take it for so long you know.. unfortunately he's now on to Duck season which lasts until like January....wtf.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"