Multiples
Options

Moms of identicals...come in!

hello!

my DH was telling me this story AGAIN this morning, it made me laugh a little, and i thought that you might get a kick out of it.

this is what my DH tells people when he is asked about " How did we have/get pregnant with our girls?"

DH: " MY super-sperm split my wife's egg right in half.  Now that is impressive! "  Big Smile

and he makes fun of all his friends for them just having one baby.  he is crazy!!

Re: Moms of identicals...come in!

• Options
    My DH does the exact same thing!  Only when he says that I get to say "Yeah, well I had a little something to do with it too!"  b/c he split our girls' egg, but I was the one who put 2 eggs in there in the first place!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    LOL Sounds like something my DH would say!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Lol! My DH says the same thing.

I did read somewhere that ID's are thought to be because of a weakness in the egg that makes it split. I think someone else might have posted about that on here.

In any case, that's pretty funny that both of our DH's say that!

• Options
    Ha ha, I've heard that more than once too.  I had an us tech tell me it was because I have old eggs.  I was 28 when I conceived them.  Confused  We've been known to tell nosy people that we had sex twice that night when they ask how we got our twins. 
  • Options

men...they like to take credit for everything!

i can only imagine what mine says...his shattered that dang egg! Indifferent

How to tell my boys apart

The different types of twins and triplets

Jack, Sydney and Carynne, Annaleigh, JW, Eden...forever in our hearts.
    My blog * We made the national news!
  • Options
    Thats fantastic!  I'll have to tell DH that one!
  • Options

imagepea-kay:
    i can only imagine what mine says...his shattered that dang egg! Indifferent

LOL.  I'm going to tell my DH this so he has an answer about how our twins happened.

• Options
    My DH says this ALL THE TIME! It's good that my husband is not the only dork out there!Stick out tongue
  • Options
    hmm - my dh has never said that.  I've always figured it was my super egg that split...
  • Options

imageSCOOTER:
    Ha ha, I've heard that more than once too.  I had an us tech tell me it was because I have old eggs.  I was 28 when I conceived them.  Confused  We've been known to tell nosy people that we had sex twice that night when they ask how we got our twins. 

This is totaly my line!!!  "We had sex. Twice." Crying lmao

no day but today~ RENT  *HEG survivors*
    ::where a sig pic would go if TB wasn't a d*ck::
     Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My DH says the same thing...says he hit it so hard he broke the egg in half...he's classy ;)
  • Options
    That's exactly what my dh says!  He's convinced that his sperm is so great that it just completely busted that egg right in half.  He even has a little hand motion he does with it to emphasize the point that his sperm is so fricken awesome! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"