2nd Trimester

I got the job and dh didn't

Ha!  I posted a couple days ago about how dh and I were both up for a part-time position.  Of course it's probably because I can work days and he can't, but I like to think that it's just because I'm better than him lol j/k  Made me feel better after getting turned down for a position at Old Navy after 2 interviews (I have a bachelors and retail experience, how depressing is that?!?!?!).

Re: I got the job and dh didn't

• they probably thought you were "over qualified"..which I hate because if you are applying, what difference does it make.

yay for the job though!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • After I graduated with my bachelors and had worked in retail store before, I tried to get a job at Kohl's for the summer, and they told me I wasn't qualified to push buttons on a cash register.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageTheFannins729:

they probably thought you were "over qualified"..which I hate because if you are applying, what difference does it make?

I had so much trouble with this right after I finished college.

• I was just looking for something part-time to get me out of the house.  I figured something seasonal would work really well with the pregnancy and everything and I had the worst time finding anything.  Plus I'm definately showing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"