Washington Babies

Maternity Pants fail! =(

I have about 6 weeks to go and I need to get one pair of jeans.  I went to penny's, but all they had were skinny jeans in the maternity section!  They don't look right on me!  So I opted out and hope my one pair of jeans that still fit me will last a few more weeks!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: Maternity Pants fail! =(

• The Motherhood Maternity ones have been my staple the last couple months.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Towards the end of my pregnancy I stopped caring what I wore.  I think I was down to two pairs of pants that fit and a few stretchy skirts and dresses/leggings.  I wore the same things over and over and over, and it was actually pretty liberating - no one would dare criticize what I was wearing at that point!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Have you tried a Bella Band? They have a version of it at Target too. Best pg clothing item I bought! I used it thru the whole pregnancy, and you can use it for afterwards too!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yes, the Motherhood maternity jeans have been awesome.  I've been wearing them since 8 weeks (had lots of leftover IVF bloat).  I love the full panel ones.

ETA:  And I wear my belly band with every pair of pants.  Mostly it was to help hold them up before my tummy was big enough.  Now, it's for extra support.  I like my Motherhood tummy sleeve one.

Photo by J Shelton Photography

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married 10/5/08 | 2 yrs of TTC, tests, procedures & a m/c | IVF #2 =James!
  • I splurged and bought same way-too-expensive Paige and James ones when I saw them on sale.  I figured I felt like crap in every other way, so my a$$ might as well look great.  :)

I'm going to make an AWESOME big brother.

Pregnancy Ticker

• imagesmilingjb:
    I have about 6 weeks to go and I need to get one pair of jeans.  I went to penny's, but all they had were skinny jeans in the maternity section!  They don't look right on me!  So I opted out and hope my one pair of jeans that still fit me will last a few more weeks!

Skinny jeans? For pregnant women? I can't imagine very many pregnant women pulling off the skinny jeans look. What a weird choice of inventory.  Hmm

Image and video hosting by TinyPic EDD: September 22, 2012 BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"