South Florida Babies

Gena around today?

Or did she go have her baby???

Re: Gena around today?

• I saw that she made some comments today. Not sure if she's off to the hospital yet though, but I'm sure she'll check in soon and let us know. :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: SIREN.ORG!

• I'm here...so yesterday the dr said it could be 4 hrs, 4 days, or 4 weeks....the 4 hrs didn't happen, I guess now I'm working on the 4 days aspect..

However, I'm thinking that the news of the 2cm in the morning and losing the mucous plus in the afternoon was just a tease!  The contractions that I am having have seem to ease up when yesterday they were 25-35 minutes apart...now it isn't even worth looking at the clock!

Photo courtesy of www.yaporiginals.com
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    It's Beshert
  • Loading the player...
  • This waiting game is VERY frustrating! I soooooo want to go into labor on my own, but nothings happening. I feel some mild cramping here and there- tons of pressure down there but nothing. (sigh) Patience is not one of my strong qualities either, so you can imagine this is really tough for me.

My mom works with a girl who was dialated to almost 3 cm at 36 weeks and then had to be induced a week after her due date!

I wish my water would just break already!

You better post before you go running off the hospital! I really do think it's going to happen soon for you.

Mari

• I'm hoping it happens real sooooon for you!!!

Photo courtesy of www.yaporiginals.com
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    It's Beshert
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"